New 0 Distillate Oil, Does The Color Matter

I am looking for the place my oil has in the market. Yes it can be distilled and isolated but the way we extract leaves me with a “very” full spectrum crude oil with the use of 0 chemicals. What I mean by “very” is there is very little lose of the cannabinoids or terpenes. We have spent so much time perfecting the distillation and isolate process since that seems to be the market. I just feel that most of the market was created because of everyone using chemicals during there extraction that they had no other option then to break the oil apart into isolates and then try to put it back together again. I am just not sure if we are missing out on the full spectrum crude itself if there is one that is very clean. Now you have the majority of all cannabinoids working together as they were initially intended.

1 Like

What are you talking about? Are you trying to sell your product? That’s what this sounds like. So you should get verified as a slanger first.

If you are selling the process then you’ll have to give some details because as it is now you sound scammy

6 Likes

This is for conversation and information only at this time and this discussion has continually come up in my group. I found this site and was impressed and it seemed as if this is a good group to continue the discussion. Mainly:

Why create isolates if you have a good RSO style oil to start with. Looking back at the industry it seems as if the oil is isolated because the current extraction processes that the oil is no longer usable unless it is isolated. I know there are plenty uses for isolates but my question stands. Not to sell but a discussion.

2 Likes

Please elaborate what you mean for oil… Are you talking about a misture of Cannabinoids, terpenes and wax and lipids, extracted in some way? Or a carriera oil infused with a full spectrum extract?

Define “chemicals” ?

6 Likes

Great question alehg. The oil is a mixture of cannabinoids, terpenes, waxes and lipids.

So its some kind of Ethanol Crude, refined with some filter to remove Chlorophyll? Is that THC free?

1 Like

Grajmahal,
Chemicals such as Ether, Ethenol, Butane ect. Any type of chemical that is known to be dangerous to human consumption.

If you’re going to advertise your product as chemical free please read the following journal published, peer reviewed paper

https://ciencias.ulisboa.pt/sites/default/files/fcul/outros/Chemical-Free.pdf

9 Likes

I bet a proper butane extract smashes on your chemical free oil.

Lets go head to head same material and see what the people prefer. All fun… Not trying to be rude

12 Likes

Thank you Rowan I will read and confirm. I guess my question can be summarized a little better. Yes there is a market for isolates, distilates ect. Everything we know that market defined as. The machine we made was initially specifically designed for the THC group for vaping. During trials, “non-clinical” but lab tests were performed on all, the responses for the oil in the RSO stage was overwhelming.

When you draw it in it feels like you are breathing air.
The feelings last for 4+ hours
Old time growers claimed it as the best oil they have ever had
It gives you the “old time high”
Ect, ect, ect.

We have winterized, distilled, filtered ect ect

Each process seamed to make the experience less and less even though the percentages were high.
Then we put it back together or have professionals do so and it never seems to be the same.

I guess the question is:

Why break it apart and put it back together. Is it just the current market, is there a safety reason (none that I can find to be substantiated)

Hey Apoth …I ACCEPT and not taking it rude at all. I have been able to turn old time growers from there flower to my oil. That is when this questioning started. I would really like to make this happen.

2 Likes

Hello Rowan,
I appreciate your attachment. The best way to respond to it is my oil would not be considered chemical free as to anything that naturally exists in the plant or biomass since the flower is naturally made up of chemicals as we are as humans. What I can say is that during our extraction process there is not a need for a chemical cabinet in the extraction facility. No harmful chemicals touch our process. We can take the crude through the winterization process but that is when it can no longer be considered “chemical free”

2 Likes

Water is known to be dangerous to human consumption in sufficient quantities. And ethanol, which is used in a large part of the market right now, is organic - just strong vodka without the label. It is classified as “gras”, generally recognized as safe. And although we remove almost all of it, the only defect to the product if we were to leave it in would be that you got a tiny shot of booze along with your cannabinoid.

6 Likes

I guess my question can be summarized a little better. Yes there is a market for isolates, distilates ect. Everything we know that market defined as. The machine we made was initially specifically designed for the THC group for vaping. During trials, “non-clinical” but lab tests were performed on all, the responses for the oil in the RSO stage was overwhelming.

When you draw it in it feels like you are breathing air.
The feelings last for 4+ hours
Old time growers claimed it as the best oil they have ever had
It gives you the “old time high”
Ect, ect, ect.

We have winterized, distilled, filtered ect ect

Each process seamed to make the experience less and less even though the percentages were high.
Then we put it back together or have professionals do so and it never seems to be the same.

I guess the question is:

Why break it apart and put it back together. Is it just the current market, is there a safety reason (none that I can find to be substantiated)

Great info Grajmahal

So you gonna post a picture of this holy grail?

4 Likes

So as not to get stuck on the chemical angle. I guess I am just saying that the process of removing an added chemical is not part of the equation. Why take it through the other stages? Consumer perception?

Is this just rosin?

4 Likes

post a pic we don’t want to talk about some mystery product

4 Likes