Networking for indoor THC flower

I’m 23-26 in philly. One of my guys is getting 35-4

2 Likes

East coast all depends on quality + turnaround. For the first time ever I’ve seen solid asian bubbas/punches for like 1850-2000. Lower end bubbas about 1600-1700. Unlimited supply within a days notice.

Exotics for like 22-25 from the source but takes about a week and a half to secure. If I want top of the line exotics within a few days it’s about 23-29 depending on quality.

1 Like

You can survive in any cannabis market, or any industry that makes consumables with a “craft” mentality. Where do you think the term was used before cannabis? There are small REC indoor ops in Colorado getting $3-4k/pound, and many “craft” producers in CA (who don’t run exotics lol) who are living comfortably. Usually if craft producers don’t survive it’s because of regulatory bureaucracy (having the county make you pave an entire road to get your license/etc) or they’re convinced to try your mentality, get investors who hire horrible team members/consultants, and the business goes into the dust.

The one biggest obstacle with this approach is that you have to be one of the best in the world to survive. No offense, but if you started two years ago and you’re already out you probably weren’t “craft” - you were just small.

1 Like

I need to up my prices a little after reading this thread. Been at 22 for like 5+ years.

4 Likes

I know we have some talented extractors here but who got them runtz packs though ?? Lol Not the gelatos passed off as fruntz. We got em all dayyy. Genetics > secret recipes all day lol

1 Like

Boy, you guys and your mainstream BS names.

I

6 Likes

Hahaha we don’t name em , we let the public deal with that . Runtz actually isn’t that big of deal , there’s way better gelato crosses

2 Likes

I can get Licensed flower.
I work with several distributors that have flower available, prices are outrages right now, but it is available

prices will come down around August/September

1 Like

It’s designer weed at designer prices. If you wanna learn more tune in to @kingofquality4 on ig. He’s kinda revived the exotics game in NE. Making packs worth 3.5-4.4k

I’m good

I dont have "Gucci " type of clients.
Lol

5 Likes

It’s a fascinating culture. Just a good marketing experiment to watch unfold. I’m not trying to purchase but it’s amazing what people do

1 Like

You shouldn’t be putting nothing in your lungs but exotics exotics exotics !! Lol

2 Likes

I wasn’t at all advocating to go down the route of investors and partners and this and that and becoming a corporation , I’m actually firmly against that bullshit. I’m all for the craft route but I started this whole discussion to the mentality of “i do all the hard work so I should make all the money” and thinking that it was somehow unfair to be selling anything more than QPs, ounces, and eighths because selling anything more than a pound was unfair to the grower and was putting too much money in the hands of retailers.

When they were talking about the craft mentality above I assumed it was this exact mentality that I just described. I’m all for creating a good product on a non-mass production scale and focusing all efforts on quality over quantity and getting the most out of the plant. What I’m saying is that it’s best to specialize and focus on one job and get really good at that one job (growing, extracting, etc) rather than worry about how much work you’re putting in relative to other people and getting upset about how much they’re making for the work THEY do.

Also, I’m not a broker joker that we all love to hate on - I’m just an extractor and retailer. I partnered up with a grower with this mentality and invested half the capital needed into his operation along with cutting him in on half of the retail profits I was making by selling the product output until he decided that it was unfair and bailed with my investment in his operation justifying it by saying growing was more work than extracting and retailing and that he would do better just selling stuff out in small quantities on the street because on the short term he’d make more per pound. Needless to say that definitely didn’t work out in the scale of things and you make less than what you think you’re gaining by spreading yourself thin

2 Likes

Ahh, I appreciate the clarification. 100% agreed!

I need em lol

What’s the numbers now

you in socal

1 Like

Stationed in Santa Cruz California