Networking for indoor THC flower

Quality indoor has skyrocketed in value. Things we were paying 17-18 for before can’t be had for under 2-22.

Looking to network with the community to help others find quality sources and indoor growers.

NOTHING FOR SALE, NOT ASKING TO BUY ANYTHING, simply want to talk to and meet people who regularly deal with indoor flower as a networking exercise to build good connections.

We’re in SoCal and connections for decent pricing are becoming our new unicorns.

I hear on the east coast people are selling our stuff at 2800-3400 a unit. I thought it was one off craziness when I first heard about it a few weeks ago. Now this price increase on indoor seems to be the norm.

Anyone still seeing great (17-19) prices on indoor? Or is this a thing of the past?

1 Like

Prices go up every summer.

Say hello to @TheFeds for me pls

12 Likes

Anotha one

4 Likes

So loud

6 Likes

1government-shutdown-memes-23

21 Likes

I really hope cops are not this dumb.

2 Likes

Never saw 3k+ last few summers. Seems a bit like a legit shortage on inventory here in Cali too.

Don’t hate cause y’all ain’t got cool Cali laws.

Who would be one to cast such a wide net? Either an imbecile or a fed. Simple as that.

2 Likes
5 Likes

When the feds follow sour wavez

3 Likes

Geez, it’s like I used the word “traditional” or something. Grow up guys, laws aren’t barbaric everywhere anymore.

This is the reason why I refuse to move anything more than a QP. Too many asshats want my hard works for pennies, only to make 2-4x the profit than the actual sucker…I mean grower, grows it.

I’m happy to move qp, or oz’s at a time and still get 3k per lb when it’s all added up.

14 Likes

It’s all love

3 Likes

I don’t understand this mentality at all. why be upset that someone flipping your packs is making more than you per pound? The market rewards them for bringing it to an area where it’s in demand. The only thing you can do is scale and make a lot of profit that’s split up over many pounds.

If you sold your pound to a dispensary that doubled up or tripled up on what you sold them would you be angry at them and say that it’s unfair that they’re turning such a big profit?

I see so many people in this industry have this destructive mentality of labor done as equal to value and that’s not the way economics works.

6 Likes

Import license, Production and Exportlicense for THC products in EU here. Open for Business.

Exotics In the bay have hit an all time high of 3k !! Runtz yo life up lol

4 Likes

The market is coming back right now… I haven’t seen flower prices this good since 2012

9 Likes

Growers get these prices while you can. It won’t last

5 Likes

This is why I’m a 1 man show. I’m the one who like to make all the money for my hard work.

13 Likes

I’ve been getting 4+ on exotics

1 Like