Networking for indoor THC flower

Nothing wrong for wanting what you are worth

4 Likes

Buyer doesn’t control prices nor quantity. Simple fact jack. When was last time you tried haggling for that $20/lb prime usda beef cut at the grocery store?

2 Likes

I disagree. Cali fed the country. Cali is being systematically gutted by abatement notices.

When the largest supplier in the planet shrinks while demand expands, prices go up and won’t slow down for a second.

Rec backdoor is the only thing saving the county from 4K lbs

6 Likes

I know the reason why it’s simple economics. Doesn’t mean the farmers should not get what they can while they can. The supply will catch up sometime. When? I don’t know but thats how economics work even when artificially manipulated with government involvement

1 Like

I agree with everything that you said except for “the supply will catch up”

The main supplier has always been California and it was protected by prop 215 and sb 420

These laws are gone and California has invested over 100 million towards enforcement and shutting down the black market.

I just don’t see this massive supply being relaxed elsewhere. So until your state approves rec/med you will be buying high priced product.

3 Likes

The only reason its so dry are the covid checks. People usually buying eighths are buying ozs or qps.
6-8x product is being sold now then years past imo.
This isnt because they are getting stricter on cali laws, they really only apply to the outdoor grows. I hardly hear of an indoor grow getting the letter, i hear about an outdoor grow getting it about every week/month it seems like.

5 Likes

The indoor grows in Cali aren’t the ones supplying thousands of lbs to out of state customers.

That would be the massive dep operations and outdoors that are getting the abatement letters.

Nobody goes to Cali to buy indoor anyways. It’s hella expensive and stays in state for the most part. That’s what Oregon is for lol. But for real, indoor grows don’t supply the USA.

1 Like

Most states now are in full legalization swing. I have lots of friends in southern states bringing indoor and GH Ops online. Just like opec running the show I think the days of Cali’s pull will diminish severely over the next year or two. I could be wrong but it will be interesting times

2 Likes

I think only 11 out of 50 with a few more on the ballot.

The southern red states will be the final holdouts and ergo the longest black market customers.

2 Likes

80% of my out of state clients, ask for indoor. Usually people shop indoor in cali because the prices are relatively cheaper than anywhere else because of the competition (everyone and their grandma grows over here). Indoor is hitting 3k on the east, it isnt hard to fly to the west, buy a box, ship it back and make some money. Were hitting 2.4-2.6k for our indoors rn and they are coming to us at 2.2-2.4k and 90% of it has been going to the east for 3k+

1 Like

East coast people always ask for indoor and they are politely sold deps they think are indoor.

Same as it ever was.

I don’t think until Maine became medical anyone on that side of the Mississippi had ever seen a real indoor nug.

I kid lol.

4 Likes

Yeah you get to be the jack of all trades master of none. My guess is you make nowhere near 200k annually, probably less or even way less.

I used to share the same mentality as you until I started making friends with people in this industry making serious money and realizing that the mentality was preventing me from scaling. Now I make 20x the money I used to make by scaling and delegating, so that I do 1/8th of the work I used to do.

You can either work for your money or make your money work for you.

3 Likes

Lol buyer has an effect on prices by increasing demand which has the potential to increase prices

There is great honor in doing it all yourself and being good at it. It is obviously something you know nothing about as you’ve not invested yourself in such a journey, as you would not say such things if you had.

7 Likes

If you want to go fast: go alone

If you want to go far: go together

10 Likes

No one goes anywhere alone guy…this is collective. Is like a social thing. I stand on the accomplishments of others as I learned from them and their experiences to further my own. But my hand is the one that does the labor…

4 Likes

Your a tool.

4 Likes

Seems to be a lot of toolitis going around today what do you think?

2 Likes

Hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Lol

Little kitchen humor between chefs.

4 Likes

But probably the shiniest tool in the shed lol

2 Likes