Net 30 = I'm gonna fuck you

How much you value the loss?

This is why when people ask me for terms I respond like this.

ā€œIā€™m sorry this is a small business and we donā€™t offer terms or lines of credit; sorryā€

6 Likes

Shiiii you need a separate company to finance? They got that ready to integrate in your website and handle the risk and credit. You just get paid.

2 Likes

Iā€™m good. Iā€™ll take Bitcoin. lol. Or barter.

3 Likes

Barter is life.

5 Likes

~35k. To say it was a big set back would be putting it mildly.

5 Likes

Need a collection agency or attorney? 8 months seems a bit stretched for patience g. Kinda on a roll over here.

3 Likes

Banks kill it here but I donā€™t think Iā€™d touch legal debt collection shit.

As long as theyā€™re an on paper business. You can treat them as such. 8 months and itā€™s out of my hands for sure.

I just bet alot of the companies that are in that situation probably donā€™t even have the assets to cover a 35k tab

Iā€™ve taken out tier 2 farm licenses and processing licenses. They still pay me back slowly. No longer in existence.

Iā€™m on the case. I havenā€™t just been sitting around for 8 months, Iā€™ve been actively prosecuting the case.

2 Likes

Avvo.com if you havenā€™t found the right probono guy.

Iā€™ve been awarded the cost plus all my legal feesā€¦ Now just comes enforcement

4 Likes

Collections. Next step.

Ruin someoneā€™s ability to buy a home for 7 years and they usually come around.

1 Like

Who would you use?

1 Like

My homie marlo! He fucks people up for a carton of cigarettes. Imagine what heā€™d do for $1000

I swear he will punch anyone in their shit for a carton of cigarettes.

6 Likes

Depending on the state / city. Collection agencies are forced to deal with state laws and out of state collections donā€™t apply to many.

Happy to help based on the situation in private.

1 Like

Iā€™d do it on principal!
Accept Iā€™d kick a dick! Iā€™m dirty like that

1 Like

The ol saying here is ā€œa six pack of beer and youā€™re in the clear.ā€

3 Likes