Net 30 = I'm gonna fuck you

Healthy reminder.

7 Likes

Net 15 = I’ll fuck you but you’ll know 15 days sooner!

4 Likes

I don’t know. I have net 30 with all my suppliers. When the shit is delivered and safe. They get paid.

Typically most my suppliers are paid within 10 days of ordering.

9 Likes

We offer Net30 for customers on Future. We’ve been screwed, for sure, but it is a benefit and a gesture of goodwill because I understand how cash on hand can ebb and flow.

10 Likes

net30 is how much larger companies operate and you would probably be ignored if you didnt let them use net 30.

i would avoid it in all grey markets though where you are exchanging grey area products.

8 Likes

I promise you I don’t net 30 my nuts. You shouldn’t either.

:sob::joy::grimacing::sob:

2 Likes

You can even see Net 90 with larger big box stores, like Target or Wal-Mart. One of my friends got his products into Target and was taken by surprise that he wouldn’t get paid until at least 3 months later, kind of fucked up his cash flow situation.

7 Likes

They would preferred to be paid before shipping but I have good business credit and I can personally back anything.

I really just use it for credit card points on high rewards cards. This way I can spread it out on them cards

3 Likes

Lol. Welcome to the TOS fuckery.

:sob: dammit. Reminding me I need to pull privilege points to stay up with these PPP LOAN taking mfuckers

3 Likes

Best title to a post in awhile

1 Like

I watch some Netflix money thing yesterday. I would definitely be classified as a credit card point hacker the way I use these programs.

3 Likes

@movewwight I don’t even get quotes? Haha

1 Like

Shhhh shhh let’s not consider ourselves as things fuckboys want to be…

Psh, you get special fam love.

1 Like

First time customers: it ships when the check clears

Repeat customers can get net 30 no problem.

Same applies for my construction business. 5% non refundable down payment, 20% (generally) before we break ground. Gotta make sure people can pay up!

10 Likes

Lol legal cannabis just seems so silly

Don’t meet net 30. Meet wood chipper feet first. It’ll take you all in, in one shot.

Time honored tradition.

10 Likes

:joy::grimacing: semi-legal* c’mon semis are fun to drive.

Large customers pay when they want, post and kelloggs are both net 90 starting from the date of turnover. I think Cresco labs is net 120…

2 Likes

I’ll gladly take a net 90 from post and Kellogg’s with commitments lol talking different customer bases. They’re nearly unobtainable to the main market.

Easiest company ever to collect from…