Nerds Rope

I use a copy cat with some adjustments but it’s good almost the way it is.

You need to add 1/4tsp of vanilla extract to the eggs. About 1/4c buttermilk more. Extra tsp of butter. Double the sugar. Sift dry together. Mix wet in.

These are just about the best pancakes I’ve ate.

7 Likes

XD how much liquid weight cannabinoids <3

I guess this is truly a matter of opinion… but I want the fluffy you never knew it would get you high but added distillate or isolate and got the family messed up for thanksgiving high.

Along with keeping original end product of delicious fucking NERDS rope

I have way more vanilla extract than normal lol

1 Like

So @Killa12345 do you have the magic recipe for some jelly beans too?> now thats something I wanna eat in medial form!

3 Likes

Maybe we should work on that next :thinking:

4 Likes

Jelly beans are very much like every other candy I made but it seems like you don’t take it up to hard candy crack temp.

This seems like any of our forum gummy makers can make this recipe. I think I have all the ingredients In the house already.

Might give this a go

3 Likes

I’m down!! I just read through a few recipes and it seems pretty straightforward, we just need to find some good proper sized bean molds :slight_smile:

1 Like

It might be easier to use a dropper or something on parchment

2 Likes

also willing to pitch in on this. i need a complete setup guide from scratch on mass producing these (qtys of 100+)

1 Like

I have jelly belly people via direct family but don’t see it as profitable as gummies / high profile candies like nerds rope.

1 Like

Reminds me of my smarties days

My buddy made jelly beans out of actual beans once, they were vegan :thinking:

3 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

How about after properly mixing your disty/gummy mix load it in a filler gun like you would use for carts and lay out strips of gummy on parchment paper so you will have your gummy string. Roll in nerds and package or enjoy. Or a press with a single hole so you press your gummy into a single string. Lay out and cut as needed. You could just keep going back and fourth and lay out your nerds and spread everything around.

2 Likes

I always imagined a glue gun with a fat licorice roll that melted as a glue stick

I have a licorice problem…

2 Likes

My jerky dehydrator came with one of these jerky guns

NESCO BJX-5, Jerky Works Jumbo Kit, Red Amazon.com

6 Likes

Wrap that with a heat pad, Add already hot solution.

2 Likes

Maybe @qma could create a food safe gummy gun.

1 Like

Ha, I had the same exact though. I have a jerky gun that’s been sitting for years. Finally a purpose?

1 Like