Needing some advice - Short path related (where did my THC go?)

Bro… By giving us the name of the lab you will be helping others behind you not have to go through the same shit you are currently going through. So please, give us a name and be happy that you ousted a lab that should not be testing. Or at least shouldn’t be paid for testing…

Light Scale , and Chem History so far. Waiting on 2 other labs to come back.

1 Like

You may think you’re doing a bad thing, but you’re really helping others! Thanks!

Did chemhistory call CBC? They should know better.

Any mention of mystery peaks?

Look like it was lightscale who returned 22% CBC…

1 Like

Lightscale

2 Likes

Has Chemhistory called any more than 2% CBC on any of your samples?

Do any of their COAs mention mystery peaks?

I mean, chem showed what 2% of cbc.

But I am still curious on what exactly is causing the issues. lol

Nah they have been solid, but super low total THC.

This was Light scale first time showing this much CBC as well.

You’re getting better at isomerization…,

2 Likes

Is it our process? Is there a SOP you know of? (Yes, I have searched) but rather would get a direct link.

We’re really trying to produce 87% or higher distillate.

Is there any annotation on the Report suggesting peaks that were not quantified?

1 Like

No there wasn’t.

the total percentages don’t even add up to 100%. there is at least 35% that they aren’t reporting.

Yes. (Probably. See: Needing some advice - Short path related (where did my THC go?) - #66 by cyclopath below)

Yeah, I’m the kind of prick that gives you links to the information you need, but insists you find the actual SOP on your own…

Asking one of the folks that raised their hand in the past with this issue of/how they solved it migh be productive.

2 Likes

Well, be my friend! haha.

Which is why your “biochemist” should have been looking at the chromatograms from day one…

We have never asked for those, and he is a new hire who we just brought in.

1 Like

I’d recommend sending the sample you sent to lightscale to several labs. Any that call CBC should be scratched from the list.

Then explore the chromatograms with the lab director. ask them why they didn’t mention the big peak they didn’t quantify.

Go with the lab that gets it right.

Either telling you what it is, because they actually HAVE the standard, or at least raises their hand and states there’s something weird with your sample…

Repeat till you find one. Report back so others may benefit.

Which is the point of this joint

One more time, because it’s important

That only gets them so much slack :shushing_face:

1 Like