Need some COA's on bubble hash, co2 extracts, and clean ethanol extracts

Hey all!

I’m doing a school project, and for it I am comparing various forms of extraction of cannabis/hemp. As part of this, I’d like to be able to compare bubble hash, CO2 extractions, ethanol extractions, and hydrocarbon extractions.

If you have COA’s (primarily concerned with cannabinoids, but if you have terpenes or anything else I’d love that as well!) of products produced through any of these methods and are willing to let me use them in a research paper, please do send them my way!!! Information on the specifics of your extraction process would make these COA’s significantly more valuable as well.

Any COA’s used with be properly cited (if you want to be personally cited, or have your lab cited, just let me know).

Thanks everyone!!

6 Likes

Can you be more communicating on what specifically is the topic, the title tends to sway people alone so.

I’m writing an argument for why hydrocarbon extracts are the best combination of purity, representation of the profile of the biomass and it’s effects, and affordability.

I don’t want that to discourage anyone from posting their best bubble hash, ethanol, or co2 extract COA’s. I hope to fairly represent each method.

8 Likes

Cuz da terpz

6 Likes

Because glass ball jar bombs are lit

2 Likes

I’m not sure if @AshevilleExtracts has the time to help with that but every time I see him he’s got half a dozen new labs on his hemp bho for terps and cannabinoids his record keeping on that stuff is top notch

5 Likes

Just fyi, if it helps your arguments, bubble hash made with outdoor grown material usually flunks a mold test. Also, from my own experience, cbd and cbg bubble hash is much higher in % potency than thc bubble. I presume cannabinoids are not evenly distributed, the former two are more concentrated in trichromes.

Good luck with your paper.

5 Likes

You saved me the trouble of having to write the paper, thank you!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Love these points y’all! Know anyone that does bubble hash or Co2 that I could reach out to directly? Definitely will reach out to Asheville for hydrocarbon stuffs

3 Likes

I have some ethanol membrane crude coas coming if you’d like some!

1 Like

I got you on some COA’s from different forms. DM me you email or phone . I apologize in advance for the phone scans Ill be taking.

2 Likes

DM’d, thank you!

Anyone else? I want to get as many as possible :person_cartwheeling:t2:

@MinkLoafs does pretty decent scale co2 I’m sure he could help if he has time as well :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

May I inquire about where you go to school and what class this is for? Great work! Don’t forget that butane is an FDA approved, food grade solvent used to decaffeinate coffee and make the slurry used to form chicken mcnuggets.

7 Likes

Yeah we can help on the hydrocarbon side

Just messaged him, thank you!

I’m a Chemical Engineering student at UCSD right now.

This is for a public rhetoric and communication course for Sixth College called CAT 125. The final assignment is a research paper or website on any topic we want as long as we make an argument for something, include some primary sources, and a few other parameters, so I figure it’s a good excuse to compile some useful data.
Definitely has been one of the most fun general eds I’ve taken. For my midterm I did a presentation on solvent choice for cannabis and hemp extractions!

7 Likes

You truly live in a wonderful age. Good job! Post your paper when you’re done . . . If you dare

5 Likes

This might be of assistance when you run out if sources…

Best that we dont send shiet from EU but would love to participate…

3 Likes

I’d help with your website

3 Likes

Wow these are very useful, thank you!!! If you or anyone else has relevant papers please feel free to send them my way!

1 Like

I’ll definitely take you up on that once the quarter is over. Would like to brainstorm what sort of information would be most useful for the community/industry, but that’s a conversation for a later date.

1 Like