Need some advice / help on how to

Hey guys!

I was long gone from future4200 for a while because of a little issue that ensued but all is now good and back on my feet-ish and whatever happened in the past is now taken care of. (just wanted to clear the air to anyone who was a part of what happened about 5 months ago)

Now-

I have about a liter of distillate that I want to work with in making some syrups and tinctures.

When I say syrups I mean mostly " THC LEAN " or anything of that sort.

I need to make a certain amount of money before the end of the year (DEC 25th) and this is really the only product I have. I’m stressing the fuck out and trying to make ends meet. I’m not asking for anything of anyone or from anyone other than some advice on what I can do.

I can’t do carts simply because its very costy to get them right now and all that is selling out here in texas is disposables which run almost 4 bucks a battery. I need to be able to do something with what I have here.

Long ass story short… I need information on how to make syrups / tinctures with what I have.

Also if anyone has any low priced products I can use such as the plastic / glass bottles for tincures or the syrups. I AM ACTIVELY looking for that. I rather give my business to a small business than to an online store which is most likely corporate. Thanks in advance.

I have a couple hundred blue 30ml tincture bottles and droppers. As well as 3k cart tubes and some other random delta 8 lab consumable stuff.

2 Likes

Messaging you now

Just kidding, It doesn’t let me message you.

Can you possible shoot me a message?

You can absolutely message a user with a hidden profile.

Go to your mailbox.

Select new message
Type in username

1 Like

It says he isn’t accepting messages at this time!

1 Like

Well then…

3 Likes

you can flag his post and select i want to send him a message directly.

2 Likes

THC syrup - #184 by Dannii use that search bar brother

I addeed him on insta! hopefully that works but thank you!

All available for shipment immediately. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Glass Tincture Bottles/Dropper Tops –

1. Cobalt Blue 15 ml – 10,764
  2. Cobalt Blue 30 ml – 4,950
  3. Green 30 ml – 2,970
  4. 75mm CRC Black Dropper – 3,200
  5. 15 ml Dropper Round – 13,104
  6. 30 ml Dropper Round/Sharp – 7,920
3 Likes

Not necessarily.

Seems one can opt out of messages.

2 Likes

I’m alive I’m just working right now haha I didn’t know I had those settings active

3 Likes

@Dontlookatmyweed I would make a high potency MCT tincture. Those are easy to make and bottle plus if you make them potent enough they pack a huge punch. MCT is flavorless so all you’d taste is the distillate and the tincture can be eaten plain or mixed into just about anything.

On a 30ml bottle, the dropper picks up about .5ml, so you get about 60 doses. I like my doses to be around 50mg so I mix in 3000mg distillate per bottle (or 3 grams distillate per 27 grams MCT).

You can use this method with any carrier oil, just heat to about 70c and mix well.

Mind if I shoot you a message?

1 Like

I’ve got a ton of 30ml translucent green glass dropper bottles, willing to make a good deal. By a ton I mean like 30k units, willing to do small(ish) lots

1 Like

I have a ton of extra shit I could donate if you wanted to spray gummys

I have the tek and the bags you can have for free

2 Likes

I’m always available to answer questions brother.

1 Like

I’m gonna message you! Sounds like a life saver here!

I’ve been speaking with @Dontlookatmyweed this evening and I’m going to ship him a couple hundred iCells but the guy doesn’t have anything to fill them with anymore. If anyone has an old 50shot or some such, I’m sure he’d appreciate it

3 Likes