Need some advice from the pros

Boooooom

6 Likes

And he’s gone…

Never to return.

3 Likes

Everything you’ve asked about has been posted here before, this place is an encyclopedia of knowledge.

Use this big fucking button right at the top of the page and quit complaining. Or you can visit another site.

6 Likes

Buy an oven and mol sieve, do some reading

1 Like

might get a closed column at least u could use dry ice more then

2 Likes

@Brycedad welcome to Future 4200. No one is trying to be short with you at all. Hope you know this…
I came on here asking questions just like you. Then…one day I discovered the search function and my life was truly altered. There is frankly too much great information on here relating to life and the pursuit of cannabis happiness. Since I’ve been on here since 2018 ( 2 different handles) I’ve gone from being a grower to mfg bomb ass concentrates and edibles. Takes time and effort, but to truly know how to be a caregiver and let someone else be the caretaker.

5 Likes

And you need to have said clue. It was infact handed to you…

If you are not running molsieves, your water issue may actually be IN your damn solvent.(edit: nope; open blasting…you need that clue too)

Don’t know what to read?

Start with Molecular sieve beads

Tell us what the oven is for?

Have you been making shatter without one?!? That is not standard practice…

Actually describing your entire setup (or lack there of) so folks knew where to start (Eg, molsieves ARE an appropriate response, but only if you’re recovering your solvent…) might have gotten you off on a better footing.

2 Likes

What’s in your solvent??

See: Mystery oil with no opinion just facts

1 Like

That’s what’s in N-butane tanks not cans of power5

Cans of lighter fluid have carcinogenic petrochemicals

Periodt

1 Like

Hi,
Honestly If you going the oven route on a budget you might as well get one of the classic bvv purge pots, harbor freight vac pump and a heat mat. Also be prepared for the lid to implode somewhere down the road with this one!

Is this wet trim that has been frozen? How are you currently extracting?

1 Like

use a propane stove to purge your butane

(Please don’t do this or anything else until you understand what youre doing and stop asking for handouts!)

Please don’t do this.

Some of y’all are trying to kill this man, lol

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have fun bear hugging your friend to put out his bubbling skin. It’ll be weird when he’s ass naked and your dick rubs up all on you because he tore off all his flaming clothes

2 Likes

nothing like the smell of burning flesh and mystery oil in the morning!

3 Likes

Smells like a dirty part of the ocean

2 Likes

here… hold my beer

once upon a time folks had no choice but tapping and distilling from cans, they called the stuff left behind “mystery oil”…

I believe @SkyHighLer’s collection included lots of samples from canned ‘tane.

2 Likes

Please see: Don’t put extract on your stove

2 Likes

I totally agree. That was what everyone thought was the unhealthy component.

I feel like that is just lube form the pumps filling the tanks

The real unhealthy component to lighter fluid is the carcinogenic petrochemicals not fractioned off.

1 Like

That’s why the whip it brand is king for open blasters