Need help with diamonds

For the life of me i can not figure out how to make diamonds. I’ve researched what i could and just can’t get a crash. I’ve tried pouring off into a mason jar and leaving in a dark place while burping each day. Then tried pouring off in a jar again and freezing for 3 days, then room temp for a day, then oven unde no vac at 80f for 10 days. Not getting anything. Can anybody point me in the right direction please

research,research, then research some more, or buy the clue card and hire a consultant ;]

4 Likes

what was your material extracted with? what temperature? dewaxed and/or crc?

add more solvent and try cold again

1 Like

Seed it with a or some dimonds. I have had stuff that would not crash. Dred told me to seed it and pooff it crashed

3 Likes

Extracted with iso. Ran thru a iced column with an inline silica and t-41 filter stack

“Seed it” ? I’m new. No idea what that means.

Drop a dimond or a few in it

2 Likes

if the op isn’t aware of the definition of seeding regarding this process, I would be further inclined to recommend more research, give a man a fish he eats for a day… etc etc.

4 Likes

you’re probably not going to see diamonds from an alcohol extract unfortunately.

1 Like

Isobutane for extraction

2 Likes

Just looking for a push in the right direction.

After reading your first post …

Here’s where you need to start

Read some that things will explain itself, ppl ask questions and they are answers all through it

1 Like

redissolve ~2:1 with butane by volume and drop it in the freezer and then read the ‘strong tek’ post.

3 Likes
  1. @downtheterphole is on point, diamonds from ethanol are considerably less likely.
  2. how old was your material? if it’s decarbed (which happens over time) it also won’t crystallize. You need THCA for that.
  3. there are other solvent systems you could try. including none!
  4. search then read. then search some more. THEN ask questions.
2 Likes