Need Help w/Suggestions RSO Triple Negative Breast Cancer

A very close friend wife was recently diagnosed with triple neg breast cancer. Dr told her with chemo she only has a 40% chance of surviving, so she wants to try RSO or something similar. She has done some research and found that RSO has helped a few with the same cancer. I can make the RSO but was wondering if anyone has suggestions on something that might work better. I also have live resin with way more terps you would get from RSO but no fats, lipids, or chlorophyl. I read posts here from 2+ years ago about how iso is better but want some opinions on iso verse everclear.

2 Likes

If she’s willing to try d8 I’ll send her some gummies and tinctures for free

Nothing is better for neausea IMO

5 Likes

Ethanol is my choice of solvent for rso style extracts. My advice would be to make sure to have some acidic cannabinoids for their medical benefits, as well as some decarbed for the pain relief. The acidic forms seem to be much more effective at fighting cancer.

The live resin could be a great addition to the mix. Might want to keep it separate from the rso to make a variety of options for delivery, or they could be blended together into a capsule or whatnot.

Don’t forget overall supportive nutrition, and avoiding highly processed foods and sugar.

3 Likes

Thanks, she is not doing chemo so no nausea.

2 Likes

Thanks, she doesn’t have pain. She is an extremely healthy eater and exercises and in great shape. The type of cancer she has is rare. She is planning on taking it oral and suppository. I was going to put whatever I give her in a capsule.

2 Likes

I’d say get as many raw, acidic cannabinoids as you can straight in rso like thca, cbda, and cbga. Should be easy enough to make a few different rso type oils from different biomass and blend them in various ratios. Cbd mother liquor may be a decent source of minor cannabinoids to add to the mix. HTE might be a good addition if you want some terpenes in the mix, too.

1 Like

My friends that do hospice for patients just like your description say they see the best results doing a 1:1 thc/cbd.

2 Likes

Hi, I have a thread about this, sending over a dm

3 Likes

Thank you. Before I started this thread, I searched every thread referencing RSO and/or breast cancer.
Also, thanks again to everyone who replied so far.

Just in case you want to explore mother liquor, especially for treating sick individuals, make sure to get it tested at a competent lab or two. Never hurts to have your own testing done. Even if you trust the seller, do you trust their lab? Mix ups do happen from time to time.

3 Likes

Id just go with the live resin that you already have. Should make great medicine

1 Like