Need help in Thailand

Hi all,

I have a newly built lab near Pattaya in Thailand and unfortunately due to poor health my lab tech has had to return home I have a basic knowledge of what I’m doing but only in principle, is there anyone here who would be willing to train/produce distillate with me? Obviously happy to pay them even make it a permanent thing if we work well.

I have a ethanol based lab ready to go

Regards

5 Likes

Search for the ‘bucket tek’ thread. It has very clear and easy to understand instructions perfect for your situation.

3 Likes

This would seem to complicate your situation…

Bucket Tek (Cold Ethanol Extraction on a Budget) will get you crude, but you’re still a ways from distillate…

6 Likes

Hi,

Yes there is uncertainty at the moment but in Thailand there is a lot of that the PM doesn’t even have the power to actually do that lol, thankyou for the link I have a large centrifuge so I’m quite sure I don’t need that.

Regards Bryn

3 Likes

I would just like to say as a new user here I am overwhelmed by the support and responses to this thread, you have a great community and a credit to the cannabis world.

7 Likes

Oh, we are neighbors :slight_smile: give me a pm

Then perhaps It washes the cannabis and then it washes the cannabis some more

What do you have for the next steps?

2 Likes

Welcome to Thailand. You can PM me what you exact need help with, we are located in Bangkok.

1 Like

We have Laboratory Instrument Warehouse in Thailand,hope can provide u some help