Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

Dayum son!

1 Like

That’s CBD Gummies, of course you new that already.

2 Likes

Even cbd gummies, still dayum!

Nice setup. And CLEAN!

Being a former culinary chef (2yr degree), I’ll pic a kitchen apart about cleanliness.
Lol

7 Likes

Do you notice any separation of cannabinoids when they sit in the bottles over time? Ive tried mct and PG with hand stirring but still seem to have hot spots. I may need to start using one of these sub blenders.

I do not let the distillate and PG hangout long before dumping them into the mix.

I actually do a quick remix before I dump it in.

As far as seperation in the bottles, iv not noticed this. It would be apparent as you filled the molds. I’m guessin, the longest time iv had a bottle in the warm water was maybe an hour. The guy making the mix can’t keep up with the guy squeezing the bottles.

The blenders are very cheap.

2 Likes

Nice write up! & agreed with @Demontrich on the appropriateness of the working space.

I can confirm you should be able to see separation in gummies if it happens. I once deliberately ate one that was supposed to be a nominal 10mg that was closer to 120mg. That was a fun work day…

The last 4 or 6 in the tray showed visible “oil” droplets. I had not yet figured out how to ask my GC for potency on a gummy, but I myself reasonably calibrated, so I took one for the team :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Hello trying to make gummys while on this whole quarantine thing I love the information you are providing on here about gummy’s. I was skimming through the thread trying to piece the information together says it makes about 200 pieces give or take but I’m not seeing the rest of ratios for other ingredients. I’m afraid I’m missing something And I would like to get this correct and not waste product or my time, it would be much appreciated if I could get your formula in a email?

Sry if your get this twice I sent a message but I wasn’t sure if it went through :man_shrugging:t2:
Thank you for your time :pray:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Im gathering products to make my first batch of gummies. Great thread so much helpfull info.

What flavours (not kinds but what brands do u use? Natural? Juices?) do u use?

Do u add terpenes in ur mix? Aprox how much would % or ml?

2 Likes

Awesome final product! How long do you wait after you pop them out of the molds to go into the sugar mixture?

@thesk8nmidget awesome final product! Trying to obtain the same results as far as coating. How long do you wait to put into sugar mix, after popping out of molds?

@Clownbaby here is the recipe that you are looking for.

I put them in the fridge overnight and then pop them right into the coating the next morning.

I dont think my coating technique is really the best, sometimes after a day or two i need take the gummies back out and roll them in the coating again.

I just dont have the space at home to allow them to sit for multiple days like most other people do.

1 Like

I was thinking about grabbing another fridge so I could have that space

2 Likes

check this panning attachment…

https://www.go-dove.com/asset/1/17275

1 Like

Use less water and/or more sugar in your formula and the coating should stop melting.

If you have an active water meter, you’re looking for around a 0.7 reading.

image001

5 Likes

Thanks!!!

I just wanted to take the time to express how grateful I am for everyone who has contributed To the information on this thread. Has made my learning curve a lot shorter than it would have been, without y’all. I found that an extra layer of plumbers tape comes in handy for the threads on the squeeze bottles. The sous vide and ketchup bottles are godsends. Thank you guys!

7 Likes

How much potassium sorbate?

That’s a loaded question…so I ask you what’s your mix recipe…Iv recently increased (doubled) amount we use because it’s such a small amount compared to the mix…are you making it yourself or premixed from lorans…

1 Like

I plan to use the Killa recipe @yycmmj wrote up. I’ve read 1% is a good place to start.