Need Dry Ice in Humboldt and/or Trinity County in the next few days?

AdChem is now accepting preorders for dry ice for all of Humboldt and Trinity county. We will have dry ice available Thursday and Friday for pickup and delivery. We’re experiencing the power outage at our new facility in Samoa, CA like everyone else. That’s why we’re importing fresh dry ice from our Bay Area location to Samoa. We’re conveniently located right next to @refinedhydrocarbon in Samoa, CA. Hit us up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3aob2Chi-S/?igshid=1ptnc8q4x4vz8

1 Like

Dry ice is out of stock :cry: 550 bucks for 525 lbs from adchem

Yooo @AdChem @SolventDirect_BigM @SolventDirect @Dred_pirate @cyclopath @Future @LoCoSci @Waxplug1 @Killa12345

Sorry to tag everyone but this is getting crazy. I can’t believe that humboldt is the only place on the west coast with terrible pricing on dry ice. What’s up with a good life gang discount? I can’t keep paying 450-550 for a tote. Totes were 350 last month. @HFSOfficial had dry ice for $0.35 /lb this summer when I was down there. I really can’t pay 1.00 a lb.

Who wants my business???

2 Likes

Damn I need to raise my prices

There’s no Praxair out there?

1 Like

There’s eureka oxygen and @AdChem

Wish we could offer super low pricing, but it’s just not feasible right now. Eureka Oxygen can’t even get CO2 to make dry ice. They’ve been out for weeks. We have CO2, but it’s being brought in from far away which increases our price. It’s a very volatile CO2 market right now especially in CA, and it has been since the beginning of the pandemic. We will for sure reach out to you once our price is back to normal. Thank you.

Ask and ye shall receive. Hit me up.

2 Likes

Boss shit

1 Like

You new up here?

Update me when you actually get cheap ice up here regularly. I’ll believe it when I see it.

2 Likes

How about you guys work together to fill this supply gap?

I hear you guys have no intention to bring the price back to normal after this. I think this is a huge opportunity for someone with a logistics company to fill some gaps. I’m sure humboldt goes through a lot of ice

1 Like

That’s the problem with whisper down the alley. The main point gets lost in translation. Who told you we don’t intend to bring the pricing back to normal? I remember speaking to you on the phone now late Friday and the week prior. I specifically remember telling you as soon as we can bring pricing back down we will, and I took the time to explain to you why the pricing is elevated. We fully intend to bring pricing back to normal ASAP. In fact, we are a huge reason tanks of butane aren’t $1,200 anymore in Humboldt. Eureka Oxygen ripped off the cannabis industry for years up there. We came into the market 3 years ago, and started offering fair market pricing to the cannabis industry. I sincerely appreciate you doing all you can to get a better price, but the price is what it is right now. Furthermore no one else even has dry ice in town or the surrounding area right now. Call us if you need fair pricing on all your solvents in the Bay, Humboldt, Denver, and the east coast. Thank you.

Fact. They’re making house calls now to new businesses begging for orders.

1 Like

Adchem is the sole reason Eureka Oxygen had to stop fucking the shit out of their customers. I know for a fact they have saved me more then 6 figures. The guys at adchem actually care about you. Eureka oxygen doesn’t give a shit unless your one of their biggest accounts. Even then their customer service still sucks ass and pretty much everybody who works there is incompetent. Adchem has done nothing but good for humboldt. I’m truly thankful that they came around.

4 Likes

Fuck eureka oxygen I would never go there lol

Well if Eureka oxygen sucks, which it does, who else are you getting ice from. Yeah there’s a couple dilivery guys that service humbolt and theirs air gas but all of them are a pain in the ass to deal with. Id rather support support adchem. If they could just match what I pay at Eurox lol

What’s your current price at EO? They haven’t had CO2 for a month, and they still don’t have any to make dry ice. Let me know, and I’ll try to see what I can do. Thank you.

1 Like

Zero shortages in medford Oregon at $0.65 per lb from industrial source. Seems like humboldt is in its own world

2 Likes

Let’s do the math based off your logic. .65 per pound is $325 per tote. It’s a 4 hour drive from Eureka to Medford. You’ll need a truck to haul a bin of dry ice. If your truck gets 12 miles to the gallon and gas is $5 per gallon for the 193 mile trip it’s about $80 to $100 one way for gas. So with the 8 hour round trip you’re at $160 on the low side for gas. $160 plus base cost of $325 per bin is $485. Now take the 8 or more hours you or your employee has to travel to get one bin of dry ice. Let’s say you pay your employee $20/hr. That’s another $160. Now your cost for one trip is $645. Doesn’t make sense to go there and waste 8 hours or more of your life when you could’ve come to AdChem to get your ice for $100 less. As I mentioned before as soon as our pricing comes back down we will pass that savings onto you. Thank you.