Need Dry Ice in Humboldt and/or Trinity County in the next few days?

My point is that it makes sense to ditch humboldt all together or at the very least ditch the dry ice. Charging 1.00 per is not sustainable when there is supply that is 35% cheaper 4 hours in any direction except west.

2 Likes

My issue? Everyone works 8-4 Pm and dips out before 2 at the smaller outfits

Traditional market doesn’t work those hours folks. How the fuck does one get ice on the weekends?

It’s like they enjoy losing money over the weekend.

Visited outta town as well. .50 in Stockton, zero shortage.

Ya’ll should be like the rest of the dry ice supply chain.

1 Like

We can stay open late upon request, and fulfill weekend orders if you make an appointment by Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Also, you want to drive to Richmond where our other production facility is feel free. I can get competitive down there with the .55-.65 per pound range, just not in Eureka. Also, our ice is by far setting the standard. It’s made fresh the day you order. People say what they get out of 100lbs from us takes 150-160 lbs from the other guys even if they manufacture it.

Feel free to call us next time you need something. We moved to Eureka specifically to help traditional extractors and cultivators as well as licensed labs. Thank you.

I did notice the ice was extremely thick and seemed like it would last a bit longer. But I don’t have any data on that

1 Like

So there seems to be another major CO2 shortage happening right now.

No dry ice available at Eureka Oxygen and Adchem is only selling to their main customers. Praxair told me it’s $2.60/lb and you have to order it several days in advance to get it shipped up from Sacramento.

I am hearing the shortage will likely last for 8 weeks or more and it just started.

Have people in other locations noticed similar problems?

If you’re located in Humboldt, have you found any solutions?

@LoCoSci has it at just over 1.00 per lb

Wow, thank you so much man. I had never heard of them until right now. Heading there right now.

Hopefully they can be consistent throughout this dry spell.

It’s amazing to me that LoCoSci can get the ice shipped up from the Bay and still sell at $1 and make money while Eureka Oxygen owns their own CO2 transport trucks/trailers (they bought them last shortage so that “this doesn’t happen again”) and they’re saying they can’t find any CO2 and don’t know what to do.

Thanks again man.

I love this forum.

1 Like

It’s magic.