Need Cat 2 (clean distillate)

nikojones04@gmail.com

Ok I’ll reach out to you today. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

How does one become “verified” for this site? I have product to move and it seems like there may be some legitimate buyers on this site? I have 5L of CAT 2 currently looking to move but I want to make sure and go about things the right away as far as the sight goes.

pm @Future he will assist you.

1 Like

We have 2 CA state licensed labs producing 100-200 Cat 2 distillate. Current price $8,100 per liter.
THC content from 85% upwards. Some test shows 90%+. We will need to exchange license information. We have attorney for verification of funds.

Donna
657-888-4769

@bryn are you still looking for CAT 2?

We have 2 labs each producing 100-200 liters per week. Current price is $8,100 per liter.
THC content from 85% upwards. Some test shows 90%+. We will need to exchange license information.

Donna
657-888-4769

@Nikojones

We have CA state licensed lab 1 in Oakland and 1 in LA area both producing 100+ liters of Cat 2 distillate per week. Current price is at 8100-8300 per liter.

Donna
657-888-4769

Hi Donna, can you also produce CBD Distillate, Isolate? If yes please send me a product list to my email: maikel@releafprocessing.com

1 Like

verifyed sales only, read the pin at the top of your feed.

1 Like

Donna can you please reach out 9043224558?

perhaps you dident read my post.

Get verifyed, contact @Future

2 Likes

Hello, I’m sorry about that. I click on the @future link but don’t see a link to message him in his profile page. What is the link titled? Thank you

Send him a personal message, click on his avatar and click the button that says “message”.
Be paitent, he has a new kid and its christmas.

1 Like

I see his stats, replies, topics badges etc but no button saying message. Perhaps I don’t have permissions with such a young account?

like this

1 Like

I don’t have that button. Should I message Jim cane?

no, don’t mesaage jim unless you want to chat lol!
perhaps they changed some stuff reguarding the length of time you need to be active to post a message. @sidco you have a good guess?

2 Likes

As a basic user, you should now be able to send private messages. Welcome to Future4200 and good luck with your verification!

4 Likes

i also need that clean tested distillate.

1 Like