Need Cat 2 (clean distillate)

Hello my forum friends,
I’m looking for distillate and need to purchase 20L at first for testing and the actual order will be 1000L if the labs come back clean. All transactions through escrow and lawyer. No BS no Fake COA pls. This will be a monthly order and clients are well funded. Email me at Edreyeslive@yahoo.com

2 Likes

I have 400L - 500L monthly distillate CAT 2 buyer. Will reach 1000L within few months. need 85% THc and have COA. POF ready and LOI as well. We can do weekly contract good for 1 year with LAB and renew as market changes. Please reach out to me directly as we need qualified Lab that can supply this right away. Email info@allianceoc.com - or call me at directly at 949-800-6848 ( our answering machine please just leave message). This weeds out the Robo calls. Thank you and Please serious Lab guys only.

Hello. I’m I’m very interested in cat 2 distillate as well

forgive my ignorance, but what is class 2?

Pesticide screening in California

1 Like

ahhh, thx

Ah the 100L a week script.

1000L? Do you guys believe this? Really? does anyone understand the amount of product that would make? The labor needed to package? The market needing to purchase said products? Is this person a broker? Its all the same fishy story.

6 Likes

David, you will need to become a verifyed vendor to advertize your wares here. Please contact @Future for verification.

What is your budget? I have a licensed lab and licensed distro in Cali

1 Like

Hi Donna, can you please reach me at 240.603.7376 or pkdnyc@gmail.com thank you! my licensed brands are looking for CAT2 distillate varying amounts 50L-100L-1000L weekly. Spot test. They can do LOI and POF atty to atty with escrow transaction and need SOP. Thank you!

nikojones04@gmail.com

Ok I’ll reach out to you today. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

How does one become “verified” for this site? I have product to move and it seems like there may be some legitimate buyers on this site? I have 5L of CAT 2 currently looking to move but I want to make sure and go about things the right away as far as the sight goes.

pm @Future he will assist you.

1 Like

We have 2 CA state licensed labs producing 100-200 Cat 2 distillate. Current price $8,100 per liter.
THC content from 85% upwards. Some test shows 90%+. We will need to exchange license information. We have attorney for verification of funds.

Donna
657-888-4769

@bryn are you still looking for CAT 2?

We have 2 labs each producing 100-200 liters per week. Current price is $8,100 per liter.
THC content from 85% upwards. Some test shows 90%+. We will need to exchange license information.

Donna
657-888-4769

@Nikojones

We have CA state licensed lab 1 in Oakland and 1 in LA area both producing 100+ liters of Cat 2 distillate per week. Current price is at 8100-8300 per liter.

Donna
657-888-4769

Hi Donna, can you also produce CBD Distillate, Isolate? If yes please send me a product list to my email: maikel@releafprocessing.com

1 Like

verifyed sales only, read the pin at the top of your feed.

1 Like

Donna can you please reach out 9043224558?