Need a Consultant to Help Prevent Oxidation from MMJ D9 and Converted D9

Are you on crack or something? It’s was just a simple suggestion to use ro di instead of distilled water.

Plan and simple o.o on both sides makes water washes more effective.

If you want a more detailed explanation you can ask someone else. I’m not exactly a chemist. And nobody made anything up. I simple said water washes worked better with reverse osmosis that has been deionized Wich makes the water more attractive to water based compounds when it grabs it during a water wash. In fact this is a known water type labs in colleges use and all over the world. Nobody uses distilled water bc it still have a high mineral count.

2 Likes

Shit man I don’t know how a couch surfer like you opens himself up for drama like you do blindly everytime. While I’m sitting at work helping more people in this industry without charging them canna tax for consults like the other greedy bastards, donating hardware to parents of sick children while at the same time developing the future of distillation…your right. Someone like you just wouldn’t get it.

If I was such a fucking degenerative owner then wy do I always advance farther than anyone else, if I was so bad then why is my work the core of all coppied glassware. I don’t see counterfeit manufacturers or buyers asking for anyone elses brand or technology to be reproduced . Funny how it’s always mine.

I must’ve that horrible.

6 Likes

When was the last time you donated complete short paths to kids families or organizations to treat severe seizures. When was the last time you got a patent in this field. When was the last time you actually helped someone in this industry instead of just being a wallflower coming in here absorbing info from others you required in your life to sustain your opperation. When was the last time you actually helped someone without asking for something in return in this industry.

Yea that’s what I thought.

Remember I was always kind to the peanut gallery that has something bad to say about me … People usually do me dirty and realize they can’t get something from me anymore and spread lies and rumors bc they have nothing better to do and are scared people will find out the truth from me eventually.

That’s who you look like. Someone attacking me for no reason to shade or hide who you are at heart. There’s only half a dozen real haters, who I treated very well untill they became less than savory to engage in with. Those same half dozen people spread rumors for years bc they can’t get anything from me anymore. Let that sink in. Don’t make yourself look like some useless fuck on here attacking people for no good reason. At least come be my friend, get stuff from me, burn me behind my back, get banned from doing business from me, and then go make up some pathetic story how I’m a horrible business owner.

2 Likes

@spdking @roiplek

You both need to just stop replying to each other. The conversation NEVER goes anywhere positive and you arent interested in making amends so just ignore and move on.

You can turn off a specific users posts if you want and it wil be like they dont exist.

11 Likes

Fixed

4 Likes

It was fixed yesterday and now its unfixed. Its currently inaccurate.

5 Likes

Never, but what’s that got to do with you pushing BS claims?
Let’s be real, the money that allows you to donate stuff obviously came from customers you sold some oversized vac pump system or overpriced still head to, so there’s that.

What i donate here is invaluable scientific knowledge which took decades of studying, lab work and research to accumulate.

Except it does not.

Distilled water requires insane amounts of energy to prepare and hence isn’t competitive with RO and DI, but some industries like big bad pharma still require distilled water for injectables etc. which is a major cost factor.

If you can’t even get simple facts like this straight, one might ask themselves how much authority you could claim on more complicated topics.

RO water does not need to be deionized, minerals do not pass RO membranes. If anything, deionized water would be used as feedstock for an RO system.

laughs in $1000 still head so you mean by some merciful act you gained the right to spread obvious misinformation elsewhere? there’s a wonderful episode of VSauce on YouTube about moral licensing, well worth watching.

what if? still wouldn’t put minerals in distilled water.

Doing so right now by debunking your BS. In fact, if you check out my post history, you’ll see I’ve done mostly that, cleaning up the mess the chiefs and kings of this forum are making. And all of that for free.

I challenged you for spreading BS, which is anything but useless and quite a legitimate reason.

3 Likes

This constant spreading of pseudoscientific snake oil magic fairy fluff is a real, actual threat to everyone in need of reliable information. Who’s gonna challenge those who keep pushing this BS if not me? It’s hard and dirty work, but I’m ok with that - i was practically born with nitrile gloves on :sunglasses:

3 Likes

new prototype summit all-in-one open atmosphere boiling flask/short path, for when the conversation gets too laborious

14 Likes

Come on guys, this doesnt need to end up in the echo chamber…

6 Likes

Oh yea you are really doing some social justice.

Actually the megaohm rated water filtration developed for semiconductor industry is what leads the filtration effort in most pharma and general industrial uses. Ro/di is a cheap home method or small lab method used to get everything down to lowest ppm for a reason. We used to use well water but with a tall boy it was single digits in the ppm and had some mineral content but nothing to bark about. Ro is just a method of filtering really. Di removes loose ions that further help the ph method used in water washing more effective. Using commerical water with megaohm rating is one thing. Using water further striped of everything is another. And yes for scientific purposes if you want water itself to be usefull for washing you want to lower your ppm and ionized water source as low as possible.

You aren’t debunking anything. You’re just making fun of me bc I’m not a chemist and I don’t give the most chemist professor explanations. You look foolish. I’ll keep helping people. You keep alienating others around you.

@cyclopath
Lol i think u changed it back, to the wrong way :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I fixed it yesterday :joy: u need more coffee my dude

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

Serves me right.

6 Likes

It’s not funny, and you don’t need to be a chemist to know distilled water doesn’t contain minerals. But here we are!

Not generally, it depends on the reactivity of the matrix to be washed. I use regular old tap water all the time and got zero issues, even with its rather high carbonate content, which can be fixed by a few drops of dilute HCl. Problem solved :relaxed:

Rapid commercial distillers spit water from one side over to the other if not maintained correctly. Commercial distillery plants for water reintroduce minerals into the water as “drinking bottled water”

I’m it exactly sure why you don’t know about these situations with water suppliers.

I’ve used rap water too, I just avoid chlorinated and contaminated inner city water bc that’s a whole other story.

I do know, but it’s not relevant. I’m talking about actual distilled water, not

which is made via RO pretty much exclusively. How come you don’t know?

2 Likes

Ro isn’t common with like those companies that make 5 gallon bottle fill ups or delivery.

Actually RO is exactly what they use, I have service accounts at a few local bottling plants.

4 Likes

Dude you’re WRONG! He meant boutique water distillers for actual kings, not the lowly filtration plants plebs like us have to get their table water from.

4 Likes

have a look at this… wish ya all a great weekend.