Need a closed loop system, Could really use some guidance

Hello Everyone,

Been lurking for a little bit now and decided to take the plunge! I’m just a home med grower, and personal bho producer that needs some help!

I have been open blasting for the last 5 years, and it seems the canned butane I’m able to get is not clean or at least has mercaptans.

I am on the hunt for a 1 lbs. closed loop system. I’ve always purchased my equipment from BVV. I’ve recently seen some not so great reviews and really want to get a system that will work for a small timer like me, that just wants to make there own dabs.

Just wondering if there’s any other companies out there I should be looking into.

Thank you so much for any guidance!!

5 Likes

Your going to want to check out @Killa12345

16 Likes

I’m a happy customer of Killa’s! Bought the 1lb myself…

6 Likes

Heard the kid @Killa12345 got some killer quality stainless steel :wink:

8 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Usalabs

3 Likes

Closed Loop Extractor:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! I lost my power and internet so I can’t look at anything right now. Can’t wait to get a closed loop as soon as I can get searching!

1 Like

That’s @Killa12345 's store

7 Likes

Just got everything ordered up, thank you so much everyone!!

4 Likes

Ok so I’ve checked a couple threads, anyone want to tell me where everyone gets <25 lbs tanks? 10 would be cool but I’m looking for the best quality n-butane.

Any guidance is much a appreciated!

1 Like

Not sure if it’s the best but it’s n-butane

Heard @GasLogix-Adam got the good good tho

6 Likes

I’ll have to hit up @GasLogix-Adam at some point and see what’s up cause I’m so done with cans this year.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the link! I’ve looked into these but I’m truthfully trying to stay away from bvv. They have been my supplier for everything and they just haven’t really given me much confidence in any of there products.

2 Likes

I hear that!

1 Like

Facts

1 Like

I have a stainless solvent tank from @Killa12345 that I load with whip-it 420ml and puretane. Though puretane seems like it hasn’t been producing anything in the last year or so.

So I’ve only been using whip-it 420ml from the tank lately. It’s been working out for the 1lb runs I do every now and then but I wouldn’t mind just loading the thing up halfway with distilled solvent and call it a day, till the next time it needs to be refilled.

3 Likes

Ok, I probably shouldn’t even say this because I’ll get flamed. But…im pretty much starting from scratch and I’m here to learn…

I don’t know how to distill tane. I just ordered the extra tank from killa also. I’ve been watching video about distilling, So I’ll be doing that as soon as I feel comfortable/.

Does that take the mystery oil out of it to make canned tane usable?

So. Much. To. Learn. Thank you so much everyone!

4 Likes

Got it guys don’t worry :spoon:

Keep asking questions brotha. It’s the only way to learn :heart:

12 Likes

I think there’s a few can companies that @Graywolf found to have extremely low levels of them. He also made a chart that shows ppm levels. Not sure if it was him or a team but there’s in for out there.

Maybe he’d be so happy as to join this thread :yum::yum::yum: Mr @Graywolf I summon you.!!!

2 Likes