Need 150 "Off White" Carts with packaging... empty carts.

I buy two containers, one white and rainbow colored. Then to not get confused in write cocaine on the white one and ecstasy on the rainbow one. There the gig it up. :man_facepalming:

BG305 did you rat on your longshoreman buddy Glenn Blicht and his place get raided 2 days after yours?

The Fork on blastā€¦geez

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: Dude donā€™t put people names up on an open forum. I donā€™t know that guy or what fantasy you have going. I do know that isolation in the fork causes people to think strange things. Kind of like your conspiracy theory you posted. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You snitched on him and his place got hit by the FBI two days after yours.

Why did that name hit a nerve with you BG305?

Was I not suppose to know that part?

For whatever it is worth, this guy is a 9/11 truther.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way 2 planes can take down 3 buildings!

1 Like

im coming forward, BG305 touched me in my no no zone roughly 2 months ago

8 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Holy shit. This is great. Iā€™m glad I needed a laugh tonight. Bg305 club drug dude of hayfork. The one of the few here that donā€™t do any drugs.

:joy::rofl::joy:. This is gold. Canā€™t wait to read this again in the morning. Glad Iā€™ve seen him more than most and he hasnā€™t touch me inappropriately.

3 Likes

Awww lawwwddddd the gig is up.

1 Like

@moneytalks Look at my initials on my handle then look at the initials of the guy you think I told on in Jersey. :ghost::ghost::ghost: Boo

1 Like

Some serious fucking Allegations in here without any sort of proof or anything.

2 Likes

Put the meth down please. Go down to the bar and socialize with real people. :pray:

7 Likes

Isolation & meth

3 Likes

Carefull @Killa12345 Iā€™m just waiting for the right moment. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Beat me to it

2 Likes

In your methed out mind probably not. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I personally thought 4 planes were highjacked that day. 2 in NY. 1 in Pennsylvania and 1 In Washington. But Iā€™m sure that was just fake news.

3 Likes