Need 150 "Off White" Carts with packaging... empty carts.

There was no shenanigans involved, rubbin is racing.

2 Likes

:shushing_face: don’t say dat.

2 Likes

It’s October, & full moon is approaching, be safe out there everyone.

1 Like

Are there werewolf’s still too?

I know there are some hairy woman in the fork. Lol

6 Likes

Tell GB he still owes me that 150k also even though I sent my self up the road and all.

1 Like

Now I know why @bg305 sold out for my bachelor party last night. Why pay $200-250
For hard body Cuban that don’t speak any English when you can just bring some drugs to hayfork and ruin a bunch of shit for absolutely no reason. I see him being reckless like that. Guess @moneytalks never been to south Florida where just about anything goes for next to no money.

Never got the need to rape someone when you can pay for companionship for not a lot of money. You can just about sleep with the woman of your fantasies for $250 tops in south Florida. Is jail really worth $250? They don’t take kind to rapiests in prison.

This has been pretty good none the less. Next time your looking to rape any woman. Just let me know. We can bring you to the trap and you can just pay for it.

It’s one of the oldest occupation in America.

2 Likes

What comes with 250? Is the 50 the tip?

2 Likes

If anyone that should know it’s you. Never seen anyone go back as fast you ever. @qma is the record holder.

Yes. You missed more reckless behavior last night. A few bottles. A whole bunch on money flying around.

1 Like

He obviously doesn’t know me to well if he thinks I need to go to the fork for girls. The hottest girls in the fork are probably the ones defending me in town. :rofl::rofl::rofl: They only have good things to say about me and are welcome on the ranch without calling. They literally just walk in to the house like they live there. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I didn’t see one single woman north of Sacramento that was fine. There are finer woman working at south Florida McDonald’s and at any fast food joint then any woman probably up there.

You sure you weren’t raped @BG305? Lol. I know this isn’t really the thing to joke about but man. This has to be bullshit

2 Likes

California girls better be cheaper thats all im saying

2 Likes

They probably ain’t. Everything is more in California except weed.

1 Like

Ill keep what i seen in cali to myself tbh. All ill say is a plane ticket to fl, a college hoes, and a hoetel is 800

1 Like

Q we are blessed to live in SF where girls everyone else sees as a 10, are 5’s for us. We literally have more girls than you can shake a stick at. I be all over the place and the only other place that rivals us is Colombia. We call it the factory.

2 Likes

Medellin is fucking ridiculous afa the women go. If SF has talent even close to that, I’m pretty jelly and regretting my spring break destination choices.

1 Like

But they aint shit thoooooo :sob::rofl::sob: tell the conspiracy theorists the whole truth about how they can smell m$o$n$e$y

1 Like

They worse than K9’s in Miami. All this talk has me on the way to the bar to check my girl out. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

Smart enough to get you to the atm but not smart enough to see you lock your card prior

2 Likes

Q already knows. :100:

1 Like