N Boler Sintered Disks CREATE SPARK!!!!

According to this cheerleader you accidentally over pressurized it. That would take 350+ psi according to the Nboler website.

9 Likes

ok great I agree either party could be lying I’ve never even seen this dude post before, ScoopingDismonds, but about a month back I was part of a thread on this very forum, the forum that came up with the Tek and the very filters your buddy is selling. About him trying to strong arm someone out of a few hundred bucks for an undisclosed restocking fee that he made up out of thin air when the buyer wanted to cancel an order that hasn’t shipped yet. Look it up you cannot do that it has to be disclosed somewhere, anywhere on the website or terms of purchase and guess what it wasn’t (if you notice on the website it has since been added)
Once again I had nothing to gain posting about that situation other than what is right.

After all isn’t that what this community is all about? Looking out for each other? Not letting someone think he’s got you by the balls cuz you paid him already?

10 Likes

Furthermore, what could I possibly have to gain from this???

I’m back to work as soon as killas order arrives here. If the bank doesn’t get the charg reversed, nboler effectively stole 800 from me. I have no disk, and I wouldnt use one if they sent it back/another. I’m moving on w my day, thankful to be alive.

I posted this for safety concerns, as they were happy to brag they’ve sold 800+ of these disks. I think those 800 people have a right to know what happened with one of those, so here I am. Listen if you want or dont, ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

Because it was cleaned the exact way NATE described, and it broke at 40psi. Maybe that’s why, idk.

1 Like

they gave a perfectly good explination. They were charged credit card fees and had already packaged his filter. they weren’t strongarming anyone, they were just recouping their lost costs because someone made an impulse decision and changed their mind AFTER they paid.

1 Like

Well should have had the restock fee listed then huh

2 Likes

right on

dude, you put it back on your system and used pressurized N2, you didnt take if off and blow it out in your hand or on the table like he described, lol. ahhhhhh we just figured out what you did wrong!

2 Likes

I blew it out in a pyrex. Thank god it didn’t go back on my system. 40 psi.

3 Likes

yes added after that thread. Once they understood consumers have rights

3 Likes

Lol you have some reading to do. It’s already handled G, go back to nbolers fanpage

1 Like

Just like he’s changed his post 3 x.

Wait for tmw.
IG gonna be CRACKIN

1 Like

where’s the pyrex? sounds like you put your system back together? why is your story changing so much??

My story has not changed 1x. If you go back you can read my initial email to him which is exactly what I describe in the thread. Im sorry you’re in love with nbolers and his parts. That’s great for you if youre happy! Don’t kill the messenger.

1 Like

Is it explained anywhere that the filter can only be used one way? That psi 350 rating doesn’t really specify

When I bought my dragon coin from bizzy they said the orientation of the filters did not matter there was no top or bottom

Maybe he can add that 350 psi rating is only for one specific way just like he added the restocking fee :smiley:

7 Likes

thats funny because boris and cal told me there absolutely is a specific way to orient the filter… let me bring up the DMs, hold on

1 Like

@CannaChemistry
Bro. You’re reaching.

We’re talking about nbolers disks breaking and sparking at 40psi lol

Ya know what. Since you love them so much, how about maybe u can have my broken one nates gonna(??) send back how’s that sound? U want another one?

CRC tastes like chalk anyway. run some higher quality product :muscle:

Dude, come on. We all get you’re here to defend him. Why can’t you accept the fact that his filter simply failed and the customer service on nbolers side has been shit. Even going as far to call his high paying client a liar.

When you fuck up, do you lash out at others and call them liars too? I assume you do. :+1:

11 Likes

I have no doubt there was a manufacturer defect. I stated that earlier. I also have no doubt Nate will give back the money either willingly or by charge back. I stated that as well.
What we also know (from the customers original post) is that this customer immediately sent his product back and called up REFUSING and DEMANDING what he wanted, there was not conversation or respect… so no conversation or respect was shown in return.

Nate only reacted after this dude blasted him for what honestly looks like a user error. he even explained that he put his system back together and used 40PSI N2 to blast the filter directly instead of using compressed air, with a sprayer, which would not put any pressure on the filter regardless of the air pressure used (and pressure would hit the filter and bounce off and escape to atmosphere. something that cant happen when you reassmble the triclamp and seal the system so air can’t escape)

just looking at the facts. everyone here is reacting with emotion.