MZ12X organic solvent ??

Hay Guys
Just found this MZ12X organic solvent. MZ-12X – our revolutionary cannabis oil extraction formula – is a replacement for butane and propane extraction processes. It was designed with one purpose in mind: superior extraction, superior safety and superior end product quality. MZ-12X pulls both terpenes and CBDs from the whole cannabis flower while maintaining incredible product taste, smell, clarity and high THC values. Taken from there website, which is -http://mz12x.net

Anyone have any experience/ thoughts

Graywolf looked into this a few years ago - check out this thread for more info:

I believe there’s an ICmag post about it also.

6 Likes

Is it just dimethyl ether?

1 Like

Ye a think so, don’t think al be using it tho, the propellant is co2, and my solvent tank is just a stainless “container” that pops dings with pressure/vacuum, so think it would be a 1 hit wonder or 1 hit waste

Yes iT is DME

2 Likes

Man this stuff is still around?? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Great info @returnoftheG sounds like making oil with meth

2 Likes

I know rite

1 Like

Please No dme. Those guys r straight clowns. Were trying to say on Instagram that it won’t explode or is flammable complete deception. Look it up Nfpa ratings. Straight can slingers. They promote open blasters and I was calling out that guy Alan who works with them a while back for their lies and he straight up tried to tell me that it was so safe u could eat it lolol

3 Likes

I mean as long as you don’t open blast it looks like a pretty great solvent

Graywolf is the man for that lol

2 Likes

IT has a Hugh vapor pressure and bp -46C of the top of My head
Wich makes iT hard on recovery When active and passive

3 Likes

I’ve been using MZ12X for about a year now with great success. With minor modifications to your CLS you can achieve just as good if not better quality and insanely flavourful terpene profies.

1 Like

:joy:

Company back from the grave trying to establish more customers? Hahahaha.

Not here.

I remember when these clowns first came out with the snake oil

3 Likes

“just as good if not better quality .”

show us pics

7 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen

3 Likes

What mods would one require to run this stuff in a cls

1 Like

I had issues cleaning up stuff made with mz12x
This is after I tried color remediation

5 Likes

Lol that color didn’t look that bad to me but I have a friend in Spain that uses dexo or dextro, and every extract is dark amber and slightly opaque cloudy

1 Like

Dexo is polar like hell it pulls chlorofyl