Mycorrhizae companies

Alright y’all time to get back into large discussion on inputs & in general growing alike. So get ready to see many more threads popping again!

Also since this is now on the subject which companies do you prefer & why?

Great white myco
Elite 91 myco

These two have been go too brands for me, who else has others & if you have recipes & sops for such, let’s get then going & bring the price down for our community on the TAXED products!

@AgTonik
@Demontrich
@FicklePickle
@Pupparoo
@MillerliteRN you fun guy(master)! Haha
@Thetetraguy

& feel free to tag others you feel would have great input to these, those are just a few folks off the top of my head :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Great white has always been my go to. (Indoors only, cost prohibitive for outdoor lol)

7 Likes

For myco, use greengro, theyve got the highest testing propugule count. Some of the other companies over inflste their numbers, last test i saw (years ago) showed greengro exceedinf their label by atleast 10%

10 Likes

That’s what I love about them, shit they even have a 2$ sample pack for those who just wanna try them out too. I don’t see many companies ever offer that!

2 Likes

See that’s what I wanna hear! I thought myco Jordan had the highest rate per gram?

1 Like

Green gro- 15lb bag for $126 ($8.40/lb)
SOIL AMENDING INGREDIENTS
Glomus intraradices: 100 spores per g.
Glomus deserticola: 25 spores per g.
Glomus etunicatem: 25 spores per g.
Glomus clarum: 25 spores per g.

BENEFICIAL BACTERIA
Bacillus subtilis: 15 X 10^9 CFUs per g.
Bacillus licheniformis: 5.5 X 10^9 CFUs per g.
Bacillus amyloliquefaceans: 3.75 X 10^9 CFUs per g.
Bacillus megaterium: 6.25 X 10^8 CFUs per g.
Bacillus polymyxa: 2.5 X 10^8 CFUs per g.

10% Humic Acid (Derived from Leonardite)

Myco jordan- $1500 for 20lb bag ($75/lb)
Endomycorrhizae:

Glomus Intraradices – 500 spores/g

Yup ur right i guess i was looking at diveristy and mycojordan wasnt available to me at the time i made the comparison. When u compare money spent u can buy 5 greengros for cheaper than 1 mycojordan and still get the ssme amount of Glomus Intraradices but with all the added bonuses of the others for much cheaper.

@Cheebachiefextracts lol hydro stores are supposed to give those out haha does it say not for resale? In the sample bag :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Most brands have the hydro store green tax! My buddy works for Xtreme Gardening, which is an excellent product. There are only 4 producers of mycorrhizae in the world. Get up high on the food chain if possible. There are only 3 stand out brands:

1. Mykos- It’s the most ubiquitous mycorrhizae product for cannabis growers, but is good and is widely available even at hydroponics stores.
  2. Wallace Organic Wonder- This is the retail home and garden version that is very affordable
  3. Mycorrhizae.com is B2B wholesale. I have never met them, but consider them kind of a sister company for the market model and target demographics.
9 Likes

Oh the sample is right off their website not hydro store buy

This is what I use, and it sounds like I found a new source for it

7 Likes

The hydro store was out of great white last time I was there, so I have bigfoot now instead. For soil plants I have also used mycogrow from fungi perfecti.

4 Likes

Going to order a 5lb bag of this stuff and try it out this summer.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Pro Mix’s myco powder is: 6000 viable spores/g : Glomus intraradices for $140usd/250g

Close to 10,000ish spores per dollar!

The MycoJordan is 3000 spores/$
The GreenGro is 5000 spores/$

For Glomus Intraradices only.

*realized the promix is in packs of 250g not 1lbs, sorry.

**2.5Kg for $1250 MRSP = 12,000spores/$

3 Likes

Are all of you fully amending your Soil with myco Or just adding it to the root zone on final transplants and such. I was actually about to make a post about advice on amending soil

3 Likes

For outdoor in-ground growing, good soil management will encourage natural myco growth. I have long said that tilling murders soil. Perhaps it would be more correct to say it murders the mycos in the soil.

4 Likes

I used to use great white, but costs too famn much. Now I’ve been using the above mycos the past 4 yrs w/o issues

5 Likes

Better to inoculate the transplant hole & roots with it. I use it for taking clones paired with aloe & honey.

2 Likes

Down to earth root zone

1 Like

Ended up going with this

5 Likes

What she run?

2 Likes

$170 shipping was free I believe, can double check my order in a minute.

Edit: $181 after tax and shipping

5 Likes