My love for building extractors (diy)

Anytime duder

1 Like

Mokon set at 65F. Iā€™m recovering around 100lbs in a little over 15 minutes. Sad to see her go, but Iā€™m having to move to a different spot and I just need a bigger rigā€¦

5 Likes

This is absolutely amazing. How did you get started in building extractors? The longer I stare at my machine I see Legos. You seem to be the local Lego master. Where could one look to start this path? I have 1.5 years of extraction expirience and about 3 in welding. This lools like a wet dream to me.

3 Likes

I hope to have these fancy Lego experts some day when Im grown upā€¦ Your an inspiration!

For now its just LepinLand over here in my basement :((

Busting this pic out

so you guys can break out the humorous commentarys :))

13 Likes

What are you making with thisā€¦

4 Likes

Is that a stationary evaporator as opposed to its rotating counterpart?

6 Likes

This is gloriously hacky. I commend you

9 Likes

77% crude actuallyā€¦3.5% terps

Home medicamentsā€¦

Thnx!

im gonna go buy some good wired tubes today and apply a small waterpump venturi vac., yesterday was just an inspired alchohol run to see iz this would workā€¦and it did LOLā€¦

Thank you to all you people who work with eachother and @PehtaLabs for his idea on the aplicationā€¦

Its stainless steel inside (the plates in the condesor so hopefully i can adjust to a better running capacity than my trusty liebigā€¦)

Then apply more and more stainelss steel and volume as we go anlongā€¦ :slight_smile: in steps to a boomtown :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Part II coming shortly. I have to take a quick vacay with the fam to Orlando. But Iā€™ll be back :wink:

10 Likes

I thought you just stopped cause I shat on the thread wit my BS.

Inspire us boom!

2 Likes

They came early, and gives you all a sneak peak of this Frankenstein of a machine Iā€™m putting together. Big thanks to the team of BizzyBee for the new rig mat Iā€™ve been needing. I spilt diamond sauce all over the Summit mouse pad

11 Likes

My sketches are lame, but this gives somewhat of an idea of what I have in my head to build.

7 Likes

Very close to the build Iā€™m putting together atm with the exception of going with 4 6x48s, modular 6x6 powder chambers under to each one with 1.5" TCs that can be removed when running crude, and I havenā€™t decided on evap yet. Either going with a dual ffe setup (so one side can be valved off if needed) to the 4" shotgun or a simular coil setup as your other rig you built.

Editā€”Also, are you pumping or pushing the condensed tane back to tank?

2 Likes

My new rig is on its way!

Conceptualized by muah

34 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talkin aboutā€¦

Fuck yeah.

6 Likes

Fucking bad ass man. Nothing under 1" on that sucker

8 Likes

Yoooo! this makes me smile haha :clap::facepunch:

4 Likes

Bffe built in to that it looks like?