My love for building extractors (diy)

Looks good bro! #Throughput

4 Likes

Looks sicccck @FicklePickle!!

5 Likes

Who made it? You design it to your liking, thats a nice shiny piece of equipment ya got there

4 Likes

Cema

I know Cema has had there own issues in the past. It’s been built to @3PCertz necessary requirements to pass engineering certification. After speaking with @Killa12345 im slightly nervous of the finish quality. But thankfully I have a team of welders and machinists I can call on for help if an issue arises.

:crossed_fingers:

If anyone has questions on the design or wants cad drawings, hit me up

11 Likes

What’s killa say @FicklePickle?

2 Likes

That Cema’s quality can be hit or miss. The steel is good, but the weld quality could be questionable. That and the compression fittings might be trash… that’s got me most concerned. @TwistedStill says he can fix it if need be

4 Likes

That’s all 1.5”

I give inspiration to the full bore recovery to @Krative.

7 Likes

His 2" was pretty impressive to see.

4 Likes

I can NOT properly touch myself to these photos!!! Need MOAR pics, and hotter ones!

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s just great! I love seeing people with their own concepts coming into the game. And with the companies out there listening to us. Look forward to seeing more of what you all are creating.

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the shout-out. Gonna make a separate post on it but if anyone wants to know how much energy to supply their system to keep up with their run time and full bore recovery path, hmu.

13 Likes

The recovery on mine will be 1.5” TC. Everybody is starting to get on that full bore path. This is my first set up that I’m putting the whole nine yards in it. Data logger and everything. I even bought a legit welding table to jig up my next frame. Looking forward to this, guys!

8 Likes

Hell yeah dude. I’m setting up a data logger on mine too

5 Likes

A few pieces came in the mail and they are looking nice. Thanks to Bizzy for a quick response and fast shipping.

3 Likes

I fly back from FL today… can’t wait to get this thing going. Here’s more preview shots of more items coming in the shop.

5 Likes

What’s the piece in that first pic? What’s the blank tube fit to?

1 Like

Compression tube stub

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to move to tube fittings, that’s gonna be my next upgrade I think.

Won’t be a fancy as you guys as I’ll have to use npt to tube adapters, but it’ll still be nice.

3 Likes

They’re the bees knees dude

1 Like

I can see a few of my flared fittings are getting worn down and are gonna need replaced in the near future, might as well make the leap and be done with it.

I can see everyone is moving that way, a lot of places I look barely even carry flared fittings anymore

2 Likes