My friends daughter has horrible seizures and outta meds

I can send a couple hundred grams of disty, let me know who to send it to.

8 Likes

God bless you, my friend

5 Likes

@Sidco_Cat no need to pay its my treat!

@StoneD if anything from here https://timberlinecbd.com/buy-cbd/ would work or you would think is worth trying shoot me an address and I’ll send a care package out today!

7 Likes

Someone has generously offered three liters of disty. Who wants to do the formulations?

6 Likes

I’ve never made tinctures I’d rather someone else do it esp since I don’t have access to test… But if it’s one those things I gotta do I could learn but I’d need my hand held through it

2 Likes

I cannot do the formulation at this time but would gladly test any of the starting material on my HPLC to help accurately formulate the finished products.

5 Likes

So w the emergency meds being thc …and the everyday stuff being thca

Should I try just making the everyday meds outta thca

1 Like

The formulation is really simple, all you need is a hotplate stirrer and a balance. If you use the spreadsheet I supplied you can make as many doses as you need. You would just need the CoA of the distillate to input potency.

If you decide to do it yourself you can call me (dm me for #) and I’ll walk you through the steps. If you’re near Vegas and can make a trip I’ll gladly make it and hand it off to you.

8 Likes

Thank you to all and anyone that’s offered if u need to do the formulation that’s fine w me or if I need to do several members here have helped me figure out how to do it

Now I just need to get here everyday meds figured out as it’s thca not thc …thc is for emergency. The friend really believes he has the meds down. I’ll probably have to lie and say yeah it’s from the sativa blue dream cut

Btw does anyone have the blue dream sativa cut that turns hues of blue

I probably need to find a cheap thca source to make her meds…can you tell by the coa if terps was used in it?

1 Like

If you can make carts, you can make tinctures. Say you have some food grade disty that tests at 77%. You know that every gram has 770mg of thc. That means that if you wanted to make a 30ml tincture that has 10mg per 1ml dropper you just do the math based on that.

30ml x10mg = 300mg per 30ml

300 divided by 770 = 0.38961038961039

So…. 0.40 g of said disty will make 1 bottle at the strength you require.

If you are making 10 bottles then you would pour 4g of distillate in you beaker on a hot plate and then fill with MCT up to 300ml. Allow to warm and stir for a while. Then you can either carefully pour from a smaller beaker into your tincture bottles which you can get from Amazon for dirt nothin. Or you can use a turkey baster.

It’s the same principal if you’re using crude or isolate or wtf ever.

Super mega ultra easy. You can make 10,20,30 bottles in 1-2 hours with only a stinkin hot plate and beakers

5 Likes

Someone feel free to correct me, but I was under the presumption that THCa is a precursor to ∆9THC and is converted through decarboxylation.

Also please do further research on the differences between a “Sativa” and “Indica” as you seem to be using the terms incorrectly. The fact is that if you are extracting terpenes from the plant it’s not going to have any impact on the uptake of THC or interact with how the receptors stop from seizing. I’m no scientist but while terpenes are found in high concentrations in cannabis they can also be found in fruits like Mango and Blueberries. So, ultimately adding anything beyond the cannabinoids isn’t really going to make a difference beyond a placebo effect, especially if it’s in edible form.

You’re going to get inconsistent measures of terpenes between different batches without lab testing anyways.

“I’ll probably have to lie and say yeah it’s from the sativa blue dream cut”

Don’t do this, instead, educate them. If they trust you enough to take drugs from you then they should trust you enough take your input.

Good luck on your endeavors.

4 Likes

With it being thca I would expect it to be made from a full extraction. RSO

6 Likes

I really love you guys and girls.

no other industry is like this.

it truly is inspiring to watch.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Is it really that surprising a forum full of stoners is chill peaceful and helpful?

Literally the reason they want it outlawed.

3 Likes

I hate to say it but try D8 for this and see how it works.

As @Kingofthekush420 has said there’s multiple studies, i hate to say where the studies come from, from Israel about it helping with conditions related to this. Maybe just maybe other cannabinoids such as D8 can help as said with the research.

Just my 2 cents as KingOfTheKush has some good backing for specific uses for D8, I just don’t like seeing children consume D8 which is what said studies are based off

I’m still very VERY middlegrounded on D8, even the cleanest purest D8

2 Likes

They want it outlawed so they can continue making money off their own operations.

Theres a lot more to the drug war then what we’ve been lead on about

1 Like

Are you talking about the 1995 study with only 8 test subjects? Seems like an extremely small sample size to make any solid conclusions.

2 Likes

Ask him not me.

He’s mentioned more coming from Israel and other countries specifically for seizures I believe.

@Kingofthekush420

we have a few docs here.

we have a large enough sample population

it might be time that rather than trying to fight the law with the law that

you take what assets you guys have and use them.

make a study and see if d8 is good for anything.

personally orally its much like d9 for me.

smoked I am not to fond of it.

http://squig.xyz

@squig , I found some great Indian food books on your website I really like.
There great!
Thanks

2 Likes