Mutant show and tell

nope. it is the source of variation upon which this shit show is built. without mutations we’d still be soup in shallow ponds.

11 Likes

A few from past grows…

7 Likes

Gnarly branching! Love the leaf, too. The flat little seedling reminds me of a person for some reason.

4 Likes

Now thats what I call a controlled monster crop😍

4 Likes

2 Likes

Gotta be a milk thistle. It would be cool if I’m wrong, but that really looks like one. I hear it’s good for the liver.

4 Likes

@BigM

I have thistle and it could very well be a volunteer plant.

Here’s the thing tho, ive never seen volunteer plants of THIS pop up in my trays, not that its not possible, I just havent seen it and Ive been here for like a decade.

The other thing is that it was in my seed cell tray and it came up as the only plant in this one cell and it just happened to be in the rows of CBG seeds.

Im not sure what it is yet either way. Time will tell. Im thinking of running a sex test on the cotelydon leaves just for shits and giggles

3 Likes

If it actually is cannabis, you could have the new groundbreaking stealth genes. It will be interesting to see it grow either way!

6 Likes

Thistle or dandelion relative would be my first two guesses. Fun to grow it out, even if it isn’t cannabis, but I’m kind of a plant nerd. Haha.

5 Likes

I hear ya there! I’m a big time plant nerd, too. Love em all, even the thistles!

I love it when relatives are checking out my yard n garden and they ask what’s this? Half the time the answer is something to the effect of, “I dunno. It was just growing here and looked cool.” or “I don’t know what it’s called, but I know what it is. Grows wild around here.” They reply with, “so, it’s a weed.” I tell them it’s only a weed if I call it a weed. Otherwise it’s a cool plant, so please don’t kill it!

3 Likes

:+1: I picked up a pack of humboldt seeds freak show at gene traders this weekend. I forgot to ask if theyre fems or regs. I doubt they would release it in regs. It would be fun to cross it with the CBG or the mutant cbg maybe

https://darkheartnursery.com/news/meet-the-freakshow/

https://darkheartnursery.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/frkblogpost-1-300x300.jpg

5 Likes

They actually list regs and fems for both Freakshow and Supafreak on Humboldt’s site.

3 Likes

I traded with a Humboldt seeds rep for them. They were the 2 last packs of freakshow he had and not in breeders packs. All it says is freakshow on the label

3-packs are probably fems or freebies i would think. But i have been wanting to try it so even if they’re all males its still worth it

3 Likes

that aint weed

1 Like

yeah- cloner. Are your selections off fems or male female

9 Likes

Woah cool. Is that the same mutation that makes a little bud form where the stem breaks off into a leaf?

4 Likes

No clue!

3 Likes

Baby freaks, thanks to @AgTonik for the beans!

Freakshow regs

16 Likes

At first glance it almost looks as if the lead is saluting the rest, that’s awesome.

2 Likes