Music to work to...GO!

Muffins was a good pup.

1 Like

My pandora shuffles everything from Cindi Loper to Armon Armoth.
ZZ-Top is on as I write this.

3 Likes

Since you’re into LOG, Chris Addler did the drums on a protest the hero album and his drumming combined with the crazy guitar players is so good.

Also, Intronaut will take you on a prog metal ride with songs that are epic audio journeys.

2 Likes

I like a variety but ffs, man!

:joy::rofl::joy:

Adler is an incredible drummer. His triplets were what hooked me on Burn The Priest.

1 Like

haha what can I say man. Dad was a rocker and mom liked pop.

1 Like

I Like to listen to podcasts : Joe Rogan Experience, Your moms house, The church of whats happening now, King and the Sting, & Propagating Purpose are always solid choices. If all Else fails GET THE LED OUT

2 Likes

Led zep for sure, Jompson brothers, George strait,
currently INXS,
And Pulling down some Fresh Beach Wedding !!

3 Likes

I prefer the music, you know.

With the noises.

2 Likes

Also, why listen to music when you can get ya some…

FB_IMG_1592101650291

2 Likes

Edit: Any Smashing Pumpkins fans?

4 Likes

Audioslave and old opeth. Ghost reveries or older… tool for middle of the night grind

2 Likes

Buckethead.
Death.
Mudvayne.
Godsmack.
Korn.
Tool.
Disturbed
Metallica(old)
Slayer.
Pantera.
Necrophagist.
Cannibal corpse.
Marylin Manson.
Rob zombie
And similar.

All classic rock and really weird 80s music.

7 Likes

80s thrash…classic

1 Like

That was literally my playlist in the early 2000s lol.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: Siamese Dream was a good album. That shit is gold, though! Dying right now! :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I never left that era.

I went and saw those first shows. I was at the early smashing pumpkins shows when they played with garbage

4 Likes

I’m a session drummer in LA. Although it’s very rare to get drum sessions these days with programming. But 10-15 years ago I did it pretty steady

3 Likes

You’re all a bunch of old farts Juice WRLD, Trippie Redd- Tell Me U Luv Me (Lyrics) - YouTube

2 Likes