Mushroom pectin gummies

Hello all, I’ve been making THC gelatin gummies, then switched to pectin. I have some of my patients requesting mushroom gummies and other candy. Everyone loves my pectin gummies. They love the flavor and texture. My gummy packs come in 10 30 mg pieces. My question is this,is it possible to make a gummy pack that is equal to 4 grams of mushroom in a pack the same size? Each one of my gummies is 2.5 ml. Would I just put ground up fruit in there, or would the mushroom powder cause the pectin to seize up since it would absorb the water of the gummy mix. Or, would I do some kind of an ethanol extraction to achieve my goals, and if so does anyone recommend a good tek for shrooms extraction. Mush love all and thanks in advance.

1 Like

Don’t use mushroom powder

6 Likes

If your gummies are 2.5ml, max i would put in there is like 0.15g.
You can use 0.15g of mushroom extract to hit a “0.5g dose” in each gummy.
If u need more than a “half gram” per gummy then id recommend bigger gummies.

Bro that’s a lot. 100mg is closer to 500mg typically from what I’ve seen with coas. the gummies at mjb were 60mg and putting people on their assess (strong extract batch)

2 Likes

I guess its still relative, im getting a 4x increase on potency going from fruit to extract and from pre and post biomass coas, im getting roughly 98% of the goodies out. People could be using other methods that get a stronger extract, in that case u can fit a bit more into each gummy.
People want “1g fruting dose” gummies now, in a 20 pack package.
Personally, im a microdose kinda person but the markets shifting, people are building tolerances.
We both know, all fruits arent equal, and each “1g dose” is relative to the strain it came from, some are put u on ur ass and listen, and others u can take a couple and rave out. To each their own.

1 Like

^^ I echo this i also have know that depending on the ph adjustments you’re making during your pectin recipe making that it can alter the extract to convert over from psilocybin to psilocin.

Also i had gummies from @DiNKLB3RG that were 0.3 per and it put me on my ass as a regular mushroom consumer. I’d say confidently that the extract can be 1-3 times stronger depending

3 Likes