Mushroom extraction and psilocibine

A/b then salt it out w furnaic acid? That’s best I can come up w atm

5 Likes

All…I have to say…is get this shit figured out…PLEASE…PRETTY PLEASE!!!

6 Likes

Send me some I’ll try

4 Likes

Couldnt agree more!!! This is where I’m at! Please for the love of god, figure this out!

3 Likes

The only problem is going to be yield. I’ve done the first part of the crystal Tek and was able to produce a crude extract. Unfortunately I never tested it, and it was a tiny amount. Only used 5g of starting material, acid, base, pulled with hexane, evaporated and scraped up the crude extract. Looked kinda like residue from a pipe, tar like. The final step of crystalization wouldn’t have been worth it for the small amount of crude

2 Likes

So did u end up eating it?

Unfortunately did not test it

1 Like

What a shame :pensive:

3 Likes

this? :man_in_lotus_position: :gem: :mushroom:

10 Likes

what is the name of that sample in your background song?

1 Like

Shame indeed. I’m going to try again soon with 2oz starting material, better chemicals, vacuum filtration, and I will end up doing the crystalization final step of the Tek. Things should turn out nicely :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

@se7en
Vanilla - Summer - YouTube

2 Likes

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.690.8071&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Next up 4-ACO-dmt

6 Likes

The key here seems to be anaerobic, at least from the step where a basic yellowish extract is achieved. For filtration, do not use basic cellite or you will oxidize it.

3 Likes

Just saw this on my IG feed. Interesting…

4 Likes

I want…

2 Likes

Supposedly the method is there :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Sounds very simple lol

2 Likes

Sounds like its just a crude extraction. 99% iso thats it.

Purging for 22 days isn’t going to do anything more than you would expect. It ends up purged of solvent.

5 Likes

Cannot add anything more. I would speculate that you are correct. Your ‘extraction’ knowledge is far more than mine.

2 Likes