Mother Liquor Tinctures?

i like to experiment with making different dosed tinctures when i get a different lot of ML from isolation. homogenize with MCT and a slew of terps.

this batch had great color and not as bitter taste.

62.14% TAC
47.31% CBD
0.9% CBDv
2.8 % CBG
8.8% THC
1.54% CBC

so my test batches are always 120ml so i can make 4 different 30 ml bottles as testers. usually its just me and my wife or a close friend that give it a shot.

either way, with this batch im going to put 7grams into the mix. each dropper (one ml) would contain;

110.39mg CBD
20.67 mg THC
1.6mg CBN
6.6mg CBG

do any of you guys like to make tinctures out of your MLD?
i also like to re distill it a few times to bump those precursor numbers up. anyways figured i would ask you all what you like to do with your MLD. ( gummies are a nice option when i get the THC percentages higher :wink: )

4 Likes

Id love to try carting some up if i can get my hands on some at some point

1 Like

Ive used ML a bunch over the years in everything from tinctures to lotions.

It’s definitely nice having some minors in the mix compared to typical disty or isolate.

My only concern with ML is that its possibly also full of undesirables like pesticides, heavy metals, etc

If it passes full panels it probably will make for some good shit :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

i havent got my hemp slanger verification or i would post COAs and work out a deal. let me get that together in the next month or so and i’ll holler at ya

1 Like

@ky_cbd oh yeah man… we grow like 80% of our biomass. no pesticides etc. also i live near Taylorsville Kentucky. we gotta link up sometime. #KentuckyKannabis

Forsure :call_me_hand: just keep in mind anything that was ever present in even very small amounts could be very concentrated in the ML. Cannabis is like a shit straw for any contamination in both the soil and water

I’ve seen literal tons of organic hemp fail for cadmium, arsenic, lead, mercury etc more times than I can count. And that’s without even discussing all the people that grow organically out that way (per the rules of set forth by the AG department) and use Pyrethrin, Neem, Beethoven, spinosad, the list goes on and in what people justify as “okay” and then pretend they never did it

Not saying your in this seemingly majority group of shit heads :rofl: full panels tend not to lie so that’s my advice :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

It should cart up nice. The stuff I’ve had my hands on is always like 5% CBC.

1 Like

@ky_cbd oh yeah man… unfortunately, i am full aware of the copious amounts of shit heads in the industry haha. i always like to grab a full panel before making any consumables or selling disty or isolate. the mother liquor in question came from cold crashing this distillateDistillate COA Full Panel.pdf (215.9 KB)

1 Like