Most of the Delta-10 distillate in the market is just Delta-8

Almost every sample labelled Delta-10 that we test ends up being Delta-8.

Is there anyone out there consistently supplying 50%+ Delta-10 distillate?

18 Likes

On the d10 you see, how clean is it? Seems no one has yet to nail down the reaction and cleanup to a high purity.

1 Like

Not clean at all, unfortunately.

Very low concentrations.

7 Likes

The first and only D10 distillate sample I received looked messy by HPLC. At least 20% CBN.

4 Likes

Except mine :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve been saying this since I first heard about it. These hemp boiz are just selling there shitty d8 runs that might have a smidge of d10 in them as d10.

4 Likes

Which phosphate catalyst was that again?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: dammit why must everything be shady

5 Likes

In 2019 there used to be reports here of people producing d10 ifrom d9 distillate. There were even pics of isolate, some nmr etc… what was this powder finally ? :thinking:

3 Likes

Who’s the d3 plug jeesh

3 Likes

Best guesses from my reading of the d10 thread:

• Phos-check 259-FX (maybe the key is monoammonium phosphate and diammonium phosphate?)
  • T41
  • sulphur
  • KOtBu with DMF

This wasn’t made with a phosphate catalyst

Tsp is a stronger base then any of those and won’t even make it

2 Likes

Can I buy some? Like df.

Fuck d3 need that D69

8 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for this thcp wave :sleeping:

7 Likes

Man I’m waiting on D69😡 These lazy Cali fucks better drop my D69 soon😡

3 Likes

But can you get D2021??

You all can have deeznutz. :joy::rofl:

13 Likes

I can agree to this. some of the clowns I know were raving about this shitty d8 run that had some boopty COA that said like 70% d8 12% d10 and a lot of small amount minors. Mystery alphabet soup that looked cloudy and was definitely some lower grade distillate. For a month or two they were raving about D10 and how crazy it is acting like it was some unique product and how game changing d10 was gonna be. I haven’t heard anything about it for a month now which leads me to believe it was just a shitty d8 run and lower quality than past disty they’ve had cause they haven’t been using it recently lmao.

Isn’t d10 less recreational in its effects than d8 anyways?

1 Like