Most Epic Future 4200 Thread?

What is your most memorable, favorite or dramatic thread on Future?

Anybody remember verified consultants? :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

The willbillytech thread takes it for me. Thread opened up a wormhole that changed my life forever. From lurker to active because of that thread.

24 Likes

Thinking through all of my favorites and trying not to name drop makes me think this could be an incredibly dramatic thread itself :rofl:

5 Likes

Name drop, you say?

My least favorite account- @TheFeds

4 Likes

The true terpenes scam unfolding was pretty good

14 Likes

A classic indeed

1 Like

Not my cup of tea but this seemed like a really big deal feom the outside looking in

8 Likes

https://future4200.com/tag/lore

You’ll find them all in the lore subcategory

10 Likes

The town drunk fucked my website up that one time. Made sure to update the tags so now it’s listed with the rest of the lore.

https://future4200.com/t/moveweight-defacing-websites-of-customers-glg-members-while-drunk-beware-if-he-works-on-yours/197999?u=ky_cbd

7 Likes

Big Oof. Did not know that was your website because it went to EC and was posted under a different account.

I’m on Team F4200 and want everyone to level up. There might be more, but I only know one person here that would punch an old man like me for talking crap after he got repeatedly banned.

4 Likes

Yeah. Me.

Yeah. Me.

1 Like

We heard you.

1 Like

The scammy bho purchase thread of yours which set off the crc threads and changed my business for good.

:muscle:t3:

8 Likes

The @iontrap thread hooked me and reeled me in for months. Was quite the escapade with lots of :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

It sounds like before to long it will be this thread.

5 Likes

I like the one where @RockSteady put out a sop for isolating cannabis pigment with hplc

1 Like

The…“desert” one

4 Likes

Only the Strong sauce Tek.

9 Likes

Yes to this, and the subsequent posts like Butane Contaminant Demystified

Also, great topic @AgTonik . This, while maybe not epic, is one of my very favorite threads.

2 Likes