Michigan Cannabis/Hemp Thread (Mitten State Business Discussion)

I wanted to make a Michigan state business thread. In particular, I want talk about the following issues here:

• Strains and prices (Fresh Coast Seeds, Traverse City Cherry, 4-Hour Nap) etc.
  • Testing facilities (including product and tissue/soil testing)
  • Job listings (There have been a TON lately that I think could be centralized here)
  • Social meet ups or any other Michigan relevant information

I know we could have done this by group DM, but I didn’t want to dox anyone by location.

I look forward to the Mitten State conversation!

30 Likes

You gonna be at the Ann Arbor meet on the 3rd?

7 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

Great idea!
What the current market price point People are seeing on Bulk trim? Med and au

2 Likes

I like this idea:) We have a job listing we can share here.

1 Like
9 Likes

All go’s well, the wife and I will be there

2 Likes

@apollojmr My guy that was perfectly qualified snatched up a sales rep job the same day I sent that listing to him.

@Lion1307 There are so many factors that go into it- L2L vs. medical, wet/dry trim, homogenized vs. single strain, dry vs. fresh frozen, exotics vs. Blue Dream. (lol) I’m sure if you were more specific, someone would get you better in the ball park.

3 Likes

Good point, I should have been more specific.

I’m just talking about good ~10% thc distillate quality type of trim.
L2L as medical and/ or AU

2 Likes

Looking forward to being in Michigan and getting to understand the market.

I am very interested in being a part of a new community.

4 Likes

No more Oklahoma? Both?

2 Likes

We’ve got Future folks on all sides of the state. LMK where you land!

4 Likes

Your guess is good as mine on that subject. I’m going to school. That’s all I know and wanted to know.

All I know is I’m getting the fuck out of Texas. :joy: And also hiring someone to find those seeds in my car lol and detailing it Monday.

2 Likes

I’d rather be in texas than here in Michigan 100%

8 Likes

I wish I could agree with you. The weather is perfect right now. I live in a beautiful place. All is perfect.

I know what I’m trading isn’t a fair trade with landscape. This is my trial and my opportunity to learn in a safe environment.

I’d trade you if you wanted to come check out this life. As a parent with no one else sharing in my responsibilities, this has been a part of my journey. Finding legal safety is more important to my goals than I care to express.

8 Likes

Anyone tried them “canna-elite” products?

1 Like

I haven’t heard of them. It looks like they are either CA or OK for cannabis or NC for hemp.

1 Like

I made an awesome contact recently for commercial facilities- New Age Laboratories in South Haven, MI. They do plant sap, water, amendment and tissue analyses. They have extremely responsive customer service. You can speak with Jenny Garley on LinkedIn or call them at (269) 637-5658

4 Likes

love to see the current rates and updates as needed, thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to the future @MichIntegrated!

5 Likes