Michigan Cannabis/Hemp Thread (Mitten State Business Discussion)

I’ve been tossing around ideas for a seed company. I would love to do hybrids on MI strains like:

• 4-Hour Nap from @Dr.stanky
  • Third Coast White Truffle (Peanut Butter Breath)
  • Traverse City Cherry
  • And of course Pure Michigan

Are there any other good Michigan breeders or strains I’m missing?

8 Likes

Looks like there’s a potential bill for D8 to be sold in dispensaries instead of C-stores and smoke shops:

3 Likes

XD of course fam

Hemp ain’t gonna get it in the end.

Cutting into more expensive license holders pockets yo

Bueller

2 Likes

Tiki madman has some tasty flavors

3 Likes

How about the Michigan Cannabis Manufacturers’ Association representing big cannabis lobbying to get rid of caregivers? F that!

Also, there’s a Craigslist deal on a Centurion trimmer on the East Side

5 Likes
3 Likes

Not sure about MI breeders. Maybe check out Great Lakes Genetics. Pretty sure they’re based out of MI. Either way, it’s a great idea! It would be cool to offer strains well suited to the Great Lakes region, even cooler if you could offer clones, especially if you ever find that Bubblegum!

3 Likes

Have you heard of Exotic Nurseries? I know they are an A1 breeder and clone provider and I think they may have cooked up a Michigan strain.

Feels like home in this thread :rofl:! Anyone going to CannaCon in Detroit this year? Right around the corner!

6 Likes

Link?

Dragboat Jeffy is on the East side of the state. He used to go to all the Cannabis Cups, at least a few years ago. Seed Cellar is also out of Jackson.

Thanks for the heads up. I used Genotype A2 for a long time. I also have a guy in SWMI who does bulk medical clones for decent value.

Third Coast Genetics and Fresh Coast Genetics are great MI genetics suppliers. Please also check out:
https://michiganmarijuanagenetics.com/
Plant Genetics | Mid Michigan Hemp Supply
https://michiganhempgrower.com/shop/

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/exoticnurseries/?hl=en

Exotic Nurseries, check em out!

2 Likes

Ive been selling clones and seeds for a large majority of my life in Michigan. Most recently under the “humble jungle seeds” brand (est 2017)

Im located in detroit and flint. Im not all about the flash but if ure from michigan chances are u know somebody who knows me.

We will be at genetraders in detroit next weekend and cannabis IMP july 14-15 at soaring eagle. I also grind 24/7

And im doing a totally NEW thing. Why not offer testing to recreational users?? Thats my new thing. Im partnering with some labs in SE Michigan (who i trust and have been working with since the beginning) to offer testing to rec growers and users. And also for hemp R&D testing.

Nobody else is doing this in Michigan. Ask around…

7 Likes

Thug pug right here in southwest Michigan!

5 Likes

Gage Green, Thug Pug, Third Coast all borrowing from their predecessor’s gene pool. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I have a line of full spectrum seeds. Those seem to be gaining popularity. I have them at a couple seed places.

They are mostly CBD:THC 2:1 but i work with CBG/CBC/CBT also. I have one in the pipeline thats thc/cbd/cbg

3 Likes

2 Likes

The seeds i offer (that i bred and personally grew) were produced outdoors under full sun, open pollinated, and are acclimated over several generations of these techniques to my microclimate.

We are at 43° N in zone 5a

I also offer some other local peeps seeds and i will have those available at the shows this summer. Some indoor, some outdoor, some rec, some full spectrum.

Pull up!

Whos got some MiFire they want me to carry!? Im always looking for new peeps to collab with…

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I hope ure looking to spend $$$

How much u looking for?