More Smokable Flower

$250 box
$225 case
$210 multiple cases

5000 ready as seen in pic

3 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot of fake weed.

14 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy: Cracked me up! Was not expecting that as the first comment.

1 Like

Pump that out to the Far East coast. It’s worth like, $67,682,320. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Hes verified though.

Looks like weed, not alot of visible trichomes.

1 Like

Serious question, who is smoking this (Intentionally) and why?

*extractable flower

1 Like

People who can’t take THC anymore, people who can’t due to work and people who quit the 1500+ chemicals in cigarettes.

2 Likes

And cbd does balance the endocannabinoid system…

2 Likes

I smoke this.

I smoked all day for 7 years, like literally didint go more than 10 hours without. Took a little break due to insane work circumstances, now no thc flower is enjoyable or even tolerable for me. Tried many times.

I smoke hemp flower to achieve the same level of homeostasis that thc flower once gave me.

I have gotten atleast a dozen reviews from boomers telling me the flower my brand sells has given them the first time they have enjoyed smoking in their entire life.

So people do smoke this knowingly. Not everybody’s needing to get stoned, some will treat it like a cup of tea at night ya dig

10 Likes

Imma hustla ask about me

The pre roll market is a complete dumpster fire id avoid it like the plague

2 Likes

Maybe you didn’t see what it is…

I haven’t had great luck selling high end pre rolls

1 Like

Same. I smoke a lot of hemp flower. I treat it like my cigarette break while working. Feels great. I only am really into the small scale craft indoor hemp grows lately. Once you get some hemp that looks and smells like real weed you’ll never go back to outdoor. Some stuff tastes great and makes me feel energized after. Mainly because it gets rid of my random headaches and miscellaneous aches and pains from being on my feet all day.

6 Likes

Insert Stupid Question Here: How much weight is a “box”, and a “case”?
Here’s my dilemma: I’ve never smoked hemp, but am open to try. Would you do like a tester? Say I Paypal you 20 bucks, and you send me a couple of nugs? I totally understand if this isn’t something that you’d want to do. I would like to try it though, and I’ll review here. I mean, someone is willing to pay you for a review sample? Win win right?

Like this?

11 Likes

Dude, that looks dank AF!!!
Edit: It looks better than some of the top shelf THC you can find around here!

2 Likes

100 lbs / 1000 lbs.

I’m sure you can find at a local vape or smoke shop…nationally legal…

1 Like

But that’s not yours, and I don’t want to review theirs. No worries😉