Moonroocks Weed

Moonrocks Weed is good too

1 Like

No, stop it.

Idiot.

4 Likes

@TheFeds will take them all and pay top ticket

3 Likes

If you want to send me some shit to prove your real I might buy from you, but there’s no way I’m handing over bitcoin (or any money for matter) to some random internet website. If you try Reddit you might have better luck, but no one here is gullible enough to even try buying from you

3 Likes

My guess is its a revolving door scam. Hire an overseas team to spam every forum they can find. Cash out. Rebrand and do it again. They are probably making a killing off idiots.

4 Likes

Reminds me of budtrader

3 Likes

They put a store address on their web site, wonder what is there…
5419 Sunset Blvd Suite 5, Los Angeles,
CA 90027, USA

1 Like

2 Likes

u/terryjonezz is that you PAL?!

1 Like

Looks totally legit.

6 Likes

Fuck Yeah! I’m ordering some shit right now!

3 Likes

Ted Jones would be a good name

4 Likes

never understood moon rocks, shits so such a pain to smoke, shit gets all sticky, you cant pack with it, not to mention if these rocks are comin outa cali the oil used is prolly hot for god knows what.

lemme tell ya fam, there aint no cat 3 purple moon rocks

10 Likes

Dam. I guess we need to set up a website now. On line retail.

4 Likes

Honestly, I think they were popularized by pop culture and teens buying drugs on instagram …

3 Likes

when i was a young kid in the prop 215 days in So Cal, the first moonrock i had blew my mind, i didnt know shit back then, i loved em cause they got me way higher, i didnt know why it got me higher, or why it was sticky but i knew i liked being super stoned. i got em a few times when i found them. shit when were hard up for herb we would even make pipe resin moon rocks.

in retrospect it was nasty as fuck, but at the time i didnt know any better. I get why people are into them, theres a ton of cannabinoids in em, still its gross as fuck and now days if someone is selling moonrocks outa cali 9 times outa 10 its traditional market shit, made with the cheapest oil they can find.

6 Likes

I’m feeling inclined to prove u wrong lol :laughing:

2 Likes

your legit tho, i would trust your product over some trap website anyday lmaoooooo

2 Likes

I kinda wanna make weird moonrocks now. I hear if you put isolate in a blender it turns into snow and you can make those fancy ice capz

4 Likes

take thca, melt down, dip in none midzy nugs, roll it around, cover in CBD, CBG, pinch of CBN, viola

2 Likes