4 Likes

Hire him on cameo and have him run a script on recording, firing his seo guy

1 Like

Fire the guy who runs this account @Montel

He does a SHIT montel impression

1 Like

$50

i BET $50!!!

I’m bummed that it’s not the actual @montel , but I don’t get the banning or the anal rape fantasies involving my son.

I’m ok with media companies promoting their programming here in organic threads. If you don’t like it, skip it.

This is a HUGE community. People want to show you things. If they look good to you, go look. If they don’t look good to you, baby, don’t look.

We. Are. Cannabis. We are in an industry that predates civilization, much less regulation. We pay taxes and can’t have a checking account. Everything we do, even when it’s legal, is as illegal as heck.

When did we become little bitchy snowflakes who can’t stand a celebrity account posting a trailer?

Let’s save the outrage for outrageous things . . . Like constantly referencing my son’s anus.

10 Likes

Guess you haven’t been paying attention around here.

I think the problem is the video he posted had pretty much 0 to do with cannabis. Did you watch?

4 Likes

I’m a Mom. I pay all the attentions. I just know what to accept as a threshold level of chaos and bullshit. You can’t respond to all that. But when it gets to a certain level, you’ve got to recalibrate the vibration level.

This is you guys, in the basement, having a LAN party, and me shouting down the stairs “Tone it done a little and I’ll send nachos in a bit”

8 Likes

Cause this isn’t actually montel. And the guy never engages with anyone to answer any questions. They aren’t here to be a part of the community, hes here to promote his boss montel Williams…

If he had answered one question that anyone had for him, (like we do as members of a community) I’m sure this scolding wouldn’t have happened.

13 Likes

That’s the magic word that gets the subwoofer turned off for sure.

7 Likes

Lmao. I’m having flashbacks

1 Like

Echo chamber full of non cannabis related topics with 1000’s of posts :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It’s the carrot and the stick.

1 Like

Almost all of those didn’t start in the echo chamber - a lot were splits.

At least those threads are posted in by people who actually participate in the community.

Don’t get me wrong - I’d actually prefer having these weekly threads to blow off steam in. It’s nice to have an enemy to unite against.

4 Likes

Seems like a megapost is the best course of action to appease all parties…

Halpppp
@trust_level_4

2 Likes

Butthole*

7 Likes

She made it gross.

6 Likes

I see where you’re coming from with this. I was just pointing out a LOT of shit goes off the rails with the topic being a great cannabis/hemp topic then having to be split because of bullshit.

I’ve seen quite a few level headed people here starting to lose their shit lately and wanting to burn everything in sight (not you in particular) and nit pick and argue over the dumbest shit. Some fan the flames to provoke discourse because they must be bored. Shits getting old… fast.

See… I just did it inadvertently. Off the rails :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong - I’d actually prefer having these weekly threads to blow off steam in. It’s nice to have an enemy to unite against.

Literally everything is against us: big pharma, big food, big agriculture, law enforcement, international treaty organizations.

The👏 entire👏 machine👏 is grinding us into a fine powder and we are arguing about @montel --who really disappointed me personally because I thought it was him–

I mean, If the only other option is writing sensible policy and regulations, let’s ban Montel. This conversation has exhausted me.

7 Likes

Definitely can get behind this. When’s the revolution start?

3 Likes