1 Like

That’s a very very heavy accusation
To make hope you are wrong :bowing_woman:

4 Likes

Before we start. Bitch fighting on here
Let s keep it civelized
I also suggest DM for these matters

2 Likes

And had an idea. It’s pretty genius. Why doesn’t someone make a terminal script that’ll download the app but bypasses Google. Like how you download a program in Ubuntu, you use the terminal. Maybe Android users could download a terminal app and then gain access to the app. Just thinking on my feet.

No need to put the app on the play store or have Google involved in any way. Just sideload the apk from whatever source and enjoy!

2 Likes

or fdroid if the dev is willing to open source it

1 Like

No need to do any scripts or side loading. Just click the link and your Android device will prompt download/install.

The entire open source repository is at GitHub - moveweight/future4200: Mobile App for a Tech Community

You can commit upgrades or clone and make your own. This is a very basic web app and anyone can take this code and change the logos / primary website it loads.

I also didn’t program this, I had it commissioned for a cup of coffee. I work with developers and programmers often for projects and have had web apps made many times.
I haven’t programmed in years since I helped make xScope Browser for Android.

4 Likes

Still side loading if you’re installing from the GitHub but thanks for the link to the repository! Grabbed the apk and going to check it out now

1 Like

You’ll have to excuse me on Android apk jargon. It’s been some time. Side loading in my interpretation used ADB to push the apk. Versus a simple click install from unknown sources.

2 Likes

ill just post the screenshots when i get them

Please don t ,not that I do not believe you and understand anger
Even if you where right
We the. Members will have no benefit
From any evidence.

I installed it thanks! Just clicked on the link, then the APK file and Android did the rest. Just had to null Google Play a bit.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.