Mobile App

We got one?

Can at least get a beta made same week…

1 Like

The only issues for time: Apple App store creation and DNB business registration… Google Play is almost same day…

Very minimal budget required…

3 Likes

I’ve been building apps for years and I can say an app for this forum would not get approved. Google is swatting down anything cannabis related and Apple would likely do the same.

4 Likes

I’m a yes man. Not a no man.

I can get cbd on app stores, I can get a forum.

Where there’s a will, there’s a Wade.

5 Likes

But why?

What’s wrong with using a web browser?

4 Likes

Norhing. It’s the universal backing behind all apps. The concept is so the website reaches larger audiences. Who use different means of surfing. For instance… Apps

1 Like

Not to mention a dedicated browser essentially. So you can surf your news and have notifications etc… The experience doesn’t have to change. No UI changes necessary…

1 Like

If you have an iPhone you could always just add the forum link to your home screen. That’s what I do, works well enough

3 Likes

Definitely have bookmarks on chrome.

Chrome is amazing. Again, that doesn’t get found in the app stores when typing cannabis extract.

Which is my point. Entirely.

I feel you, I just don’t see apple allowing it (as others have already said)

1 Like

I appreciate skepticism, and welcome a challenge.

1 Like

Git ‘r done then and I’ll download it :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

The mobile website is great. An app would be redundant imo.

6 Likes

I’m kind enough to ask permission and seek if it’s wanted. That’s what this discussion is for.

Redundancy is only if you use both. I personally would use an app and keep my chrome focused on the news I read.

2 Likes

Show of hands who uses facebook in the browser versus the apps?

1 Like

I don’t use Facebook…but I assume the app isn’t just a copy paste of the website.

1 Like

Nope, but it sure started out just like one. With some love and work. It split into 5+ apps. Fb lite. Fb. Page manager and messenger and messenger lite.

Let’s also talk the security. Other websites you visit track your browser use…

1 Like