MJBizcon 2021

Marriage is hard work.

6 Likes

Overpriced and really vanilla

2 Likes

So what you are telling me is legalization sucks for any vice industry?

2 Likes

No

The strippers where Iā€™m from are glorified prostitutes.

Vegas sucks for hiring sex workers.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t had a vacation since December of '18, maybe I need to go to put wookwerks out there

6 Likes

Thatā€™s how they are here. They wonā€™t even give lap dances at this point. Itā€™s crazy!!!

4 Likes

I wonder if Bizcon has a booth refund policy if they cancel cause of covid, none of the other trade shows did in 2020.

We may or may not rent a big party house again, but 20-30k of non refundable GLG affiliate money is a shitty gamble.

But like @sidco_cat mentioned, we have some big plans in the works with some big players, so if things do work out the Gang will be throwing down

17 Likes

Lmfao. When this guy realizes what all dancers are

The year is 2021 and Iā€™m feeling extra UGK

2 Likes

I donā€™t see anything shutting back down cause of covid. Our economy canā€™t handle another one.

It would be really the only trade show not to go off this year if that were the caseā€¦ā€¦

3 Likes

Adjusted. ^_:

I will be in the Humboldt Seed Co. Booth. Would love to connect with everyone.

Will also try to bring @Capttripppp but he has strong feelings about the desertā€¦

We will have plenty of seeds with us too.

Update: @Capttripppp will be there for sure, confirmed!

19 Likes

Hey yall I plan on being there and havenā€™t met any of you yet. I like a good party and may just try to join the gang so I can sit at the cool table.

14 Likes

Hell yeah! Please bring @Capttripppp
Who doesnā€™t love the gritty ass desert??

4 Likes

Those who spend lots of time driving through it

6 Likes

True dat

1 Like

Make. Shit. Happenā€¦

Excuses are only as good as those who make up for them.

2 Likes

@Capttripppp come onā€¦gonna be fun as a muh-fuh

1 Like

I really hope you are right, but right now all the patterns look just like they did during the first round.

Increased cases
States issuing new restrictions
People travelling less

And tradeshows all over the country starting to cancel again, including this big one in Orlando of all places

Makes me nervous as far as fiduciary responsibility goes to my affiliates.

Dont get me wrong, my flight is already booked, but the VIP suite hosts are already telling us they have strict covid capacity limits, as are the big house venues

10 Likes

I canā€™t wait for the new Orleans style wake up parties in every state.

Iā€™ve been flying a lot the last 2 weeks. Super busy with full flights.

Hopefully the show will go on!

I think Airbnb has covid coverage rnā€¦

7 Likes