MJBizcon 2021

So with Mjbizcon a little under 2 months away, im wondering what everyones plans are??

I know me and @cart.farm are staying at the signiture suites. even though i got a smoking fine last time i was there, it was a very conveinent place for the conference as far as taking the monorail to the convention center.

Im thinking of have a little get together on the tues before. Im thinking of reserving like 4 bays at like top golf for like 3 hours or maybe get like 4 lanes at brooklyn bowl. Nothing formal. Just hanging out and shooting the shit.

other than that…im really going this year to add new vendors to the fold. Last time i spent more time blazing weed out back of the conference then walking and talking to vendors. This isnt gonna be like that. Gonna offer some in person discounts on products.

Whats everyones plans

36 Likes

XD fuck. I need to have some meetings this week and find out the game plan. Good reminder ty

4 Likes

i wonder how vegas clubs stack up… i remember great value brand ariana grande said she came from out there…

4 Likes

God…while i wasnt really planning on doing adult entertainment while im out there… You dont have to pull my arm to hard to wanna participate… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Really hit or miss. I imagine you guys have miami filtered similarly

3 Likes

i mean, if she was the average for over there, then it is worth it. Something tells me the roses in the desert are sparse though

Not in the least. If you avoid the ghetto clubs like killa does, you will never encounter anyone less attractive than an 8/10

I like the ghetto clubs though because they are so ratchet

8 Likes

im thinking more family fun… im thinking about business this time and see if i can do some real business there… i didnt even attempt last time!

Super discounts for any super large steel drop ship order. I will have a list of all the Across international floor items which anyone can get a significate discount even if your not at the show… i will post that list of floor items and if you want one of the items or a lot of them… you dont even have to be there… should be about 20% off retail plus shipping on those items with full warrenty…never used ,just displays for the show.

We grinding brah! some of these shitty businesses relit the fire!

12 Likes

I haven’t made any plans except staying at Aria. The rest will be with the flow!

8 Likes

Really depends on the times you’re trying to have.

We have sugars for ratchet partying sports games etc
Men’s club for like concierge cigar room business meetings pool tables etc.

Definitely enjoy $2.99 steak and fries with a $10 door fee lol

3 Likes

i was thinking if we can get a bunch of lanes or bays… we can have a little competition… maybe some other companies can get some next to us… we all donate a little and have a prize competition.

i dont think the GLG is having their formal party but id like to still meet up and chill with a bunch of you!

7 Likes

We’re working on a big media and hospitality event with some exciting partners. I’m stoked!

7 Likes

GLG is going to party!!

I had to wait 9 seconds to post this. It doesn’t stop me. @sidco. It just annoys me.

15 Likes

Same pad? Or?

Tickets?

Sponsorship details?

Bar?

Please keep doing nice pads vs hotel events. XD I almost got banned from the cosmo two years ago. Bringing a DJ and heavy speakers apparently was a big nono

3 Likes

Heavy shit when your mom comes to scrutinize your work.

:wink:

8 Likes

Sidco_cat is sidcos mom???

Dude fuckin awesome. Wish my mom had the same passion for this shit as I do

10 Likes

Really nothing get past you huh?? Lol. :joy::rofl::joy:

11 Likes

Amen. She’s amazing. My mom would learn so much if she met her I bet… I’d almost pay for that lol.

5 Likes

Broke your brain today I see. Hahaha

Yup mother and son

5 Likes

Agreed. Feel like Sidco_cat would teach my mom a lot more about than I have lol.

4 Likes

My brain is always broken.

You just nucleated it today lol. You learn something new everyday!

3 Likes