Mixing Terps

Recently, I filled 1000 .8 ml carts. I used 5% terp cut. I did 10 flavors. After filling, I mixed together all the leftovers which resulted in 200g of distillate with 10 different flavors mixed in. I did not think much about what I would do with it, would it be ok to fill vape carts or dab darts with the mixture? Will it taste bad?

Should load a cart up and try it. I’m sure it’ll be fine. People have smoked hot dog water carts

10 Likes

I’d bet its going to be pretty gnarly when you reheat the solution, homogenize, and cart that stuff… Only one way to find out.

Also why .8s? They are the same price as full grams no?

4 Likes

you know why he bought .8 instead of 1g. I’ve been wrong in the past tho.

6 Likes

Wtf is a dab dart?

6 Likes

Probably the little 1ml syringes filled with disty are dab darts?

I used to play darts too…with u100s and my arms. No more heroin for this guy.

Edit - Just so y’all know…its been well over a decade. I’m not fresh out of detox.

9 Likes

7 Likes

The wording is misleading.
that’s a distillate dart.

2 Likes

Watch out with those “glass” syringes. They have a glass barrel only so they still use rubber (which will require a lubricant added) and plastic parts. This is why they often have a cloudy portion form in them when you see them at dispensaries. Pretty sure most dispensaries switched to non-transparent packaging on distillate syringes to hide it. A real glass syringe is glass-on-glass but glass/stainless is good too as long as you trust the quality of SS. I would be cautious of adding a random mix of terpenes to those in particular.

As for mixing a ton of terps together, it will probably be fine. It will most likely either taste like the strongest, most overpowering flavor you added rather than a little bit of everything. There’s usually one that overpowers pretty much everything it touches. That or it will taste like soap from just a ton of isolates clashing. I would have hit it with some hemp terps to mellow out the clashing botanical flavors.

5 Likes

Do they even have glass plungers for 1mls?

There’s the darts with a stainless steel plunger, you can screw em apart to vent air when putting the plunger in with disty in the syringe.

I’ve posted about em a few time, dmlift

@DMLiftInc, are the plungers you offer a good grade of ss?

3 Likes

Yes there are glass-on-glass 1ML syringes but they wouldn’t be good for this. Very fragile when the plunger is drawn back all the way. Distillate syringes are not my favorite product honestly. The convenience of preloading it for the customer requires the use of inferior materials. There are plastics that are better than these half glass syringes but they don’t look as gimmicky. Glass/stainless looks a bit more professional.

4 Likes

Only bought 0.8 because one of my locals sold me 1000 empty with rove packaging for $600. Definitely can’t find any other for the same price.

1 Like

You got any pics of the ones you got? Definitely interested in seeing em

2 Likes

Plus 1.0ml really end up taking 1.1-1.2ml to fill with no huge bubble
0.8ml end up taking 0.9ml

I need to try filling some ceramic 0.8s soon

1 Like

You are right I ended up filling with 0.9ml, the few I filled with 0.8ml got me complaints because of the big air bubble.

Here’s one I found I still had. I took it apart so everyone can see.

This is how you press the plunger in when the syringe is full, then you tighten it all up.

7 Likes

We offer all the grades of ss. It really depends on the client. Some clients require food grade ss. Others just want the most cost efficient syringe possible.

2 Likes

Hopefully you’ve gotten some sales off of me plugging you’re product haha. Seems a few people have asked about darts lately.

I think they’re neat.

2 Likes

@Thanks we really appreciate you mentioning us.

1 Like

Soda fountain “graveyard” style with the terps. Sometimes when we have a mishmash of different trim, we get some of the best blended terp profiles out of the co2

1 Like