Mixing Terps

I would like to see proof that these metal plungers are actually stainless steel

2 Likes

We can offer metal testing for our clients.

1 Like

Agreed, donā€™t mean to bash the product but Iā€™ve seen the same sold on dhgate and other Chinese sites. https://www.dhgate.com/product/500pc-lot-1ml-luer-lock-glass-syringe-glass/397073383.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.15.HTa2J6tnOFyrm1u5KBMp&resource_id=397073383&scm_id=search.LIST...NDBADF|0|0.#s1-11-7;searl|1349444272:15

2 Likes

But we hold the patent, and we manufacture them. So we can get the best price. Middle men have to make money too.

You can do better than $1.62 on MOQs of 100 with free shipping?

1 Like

If you have a verifiable quote.

I canā€™t say our prices on here. But if you email chris@dmliftinc.com with a verifiable quote I can see what I can do.

I can send you my supplier in China phone number if you donā€™t have one already heā€™s very reliable and ships DHL usually takes about a week to receive your order. Better than ordering on dhgate personally I like to stick to a seller I can trust.

Or you can cut out the middle-man and purchase them directly from the company that invented and patented air release syringe technology. Even if they are defective we will replace them for free.

State your prices then :man_shrugging:t2: Ainā€™t nothing to hide right?

3 Likes

This statement made me lolā€¦

You make me LOL what matters most is what is going in. I have better product in my roves than a lot of people have in their ceramics.

First member to get a quote will just post it publicly lol

2 Likes

This is what they told me in the summer for prices on the syringes:

Syringe Model $/unit at 5000 units
Silver $1.55
Gold $1.75
Black $1.95
Blue $2.15
Purple $2.35
Rainbow $2.55

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the direct price or thru 2 or 3 brokers?

that was ā€œdirectā€ from dmlift

Dmlift making a nice chunk. Sounds like broker prices. Like the old cbd broker were in the past.

1 Like

Ya sounds like DMLiftince is the middle man and china is the direct company that invented them and patented air release syringe technology as he said before

1 Like

Those are old prices. The cost of raw materials is constantly changing, so the cost of goods sold is always changing. But because we manufacture them and have patented them. We can always price match with a verified quote.