Mites ,stress which one?

Outside or inside? If inside what kind of lights?
What nutes are you feeding? And do you check ph etc?

1 Like

Immobile lockup. Nutrient stress.

4 Likes

Looks like an outdoor grow to me and definitely looks like nutrient lockout.

I’d start by checking pH… if you haven’t been doing so already, likely the cause.

Cannabis plants absorb nutrients into their roots via osmosis, if you’ve been heavy on the fertilizer or your natural soil is rich in dissolved salts, using water that is either too acidic or too alkaline will cause lockout, even if the nutrients the plant needs are present in large quantities.

Edit:

I’d personally start with the pH of the water you’re using.

If that doesn’t correct the lockout or you’re already monitoring pH, flush your soil with loooots and loooots of water, if it ain’t the pH balance causing lockout, you have tooooooo much fertilizer/nutes in your soil and the best option is dilution cause that plant looks too big to easily transplant.

1 Like

Straight indoor 40 plants tight space just being honest we are using Athena and. Gavitas 1700 we used the same mix for one strains and didn’t change this is what could cause this correct

Okay, flush your rooting media of excess salts (fertilizer) and drain your reservoir… best bet to correct it is remix the nutrient solution at the recommended dose of what you’re feeding them, monitor your pH and monitor the plant to see if it improves.

2 Likes

Most likely your ph is off.

If not then it’s russet/broad mites

1 Like

Now if it’s mites/russet what can be done or what is the next move please please

Waiting for homie to get up will update asap

Idk if its still a thing, but when led lights just came around myself and other people were having cal/mag issues.

So ever since I been adding some cal/mag Idk if it still needed with these lights we got now.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like russets to me but if it is … a gallon of gasoline and a match is about the best way to approach the problem

how big are your containers?? could them being root bound be a possible issue??

3 Likes

It’s just usually if your having what looks like a nutrient or ph issue and that’s not the case it’s microscopic mites. Early russet infestation looks like ph swings.

Depends on what stage your in. But your limited to things like grandevo, buevaria and other microbes and beneficial bugs. But usually it’s a loosing battle if your not willing to treat it every 48-72 hours.

1 Like

How big are the pots, are they in need of transplant?

1 Like

Sounds like you need to do a few tests . Get a scope check for bugs , then i would start checking input ph and ppm as well as run off ph and ppm . This will get you going in the right direction . Run off ppm and ph dont lie . Then make adjustments from there .

3 Likes

Deffinitly looks like mag deficiency, or iron… or a little of both. If they start to develop brow spots it could be magnese. All the new growth looks healthy… seems like whatever imbalance there is the plant is trying to manage it.

6 Likes

Some questions:

• What is temp / humidity
  • PPFD at canopy (or distance from light to canopy if you don’t have a meter)
  • EC/PPM theyre being fed
  • What medium are they in

My guess is the lighting is too intense and other conditions are not being met so the plant is eating itself. Fix the other conditions not being met and the plant will be fine

EDIT:
Here is what I would suggest if theyre in straight coco

PPFD to 500 max for the time being
Get temp to 85f, humidity to 75%
Mix up some Athena blended 12ml A, 12ml B, 5ml CalMag - 6.0 Ph then water double the container volume for each plant. If the plant is in a 2 liter pot then give each one 4 liters
Give them darkness at least 4 hours a night on a timer so it is the same time every day. I notice veg plants like to sleep at least in my experience I usually do 6 hours of darkness.

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_6625.MOV…

Do the little spots move?

1 Like

His boys are literally using the same mixes and all that but his are looking like this it’s tweaking us out

No moving on the screen