Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Not sure…

Tried a different browser same thing, anyone else not see the picture

I cant see them either

Just edited it and tried again

Still the same for me

Same with this one?

1 Like

Can confirm that Miles videos were playing but yours have had sound but no video. Have seen this issue before on here.

2 Likes

Same always happens to me; assuming its a browser issue. Just click download to view:

2 Likes

Damn… at least the tunes are playin :sunglasses:

1 Like

no see

First NaHCO3 wash

2 Likes

@Sidco_Cat or any mods…

What’s the deal with my vids?

1 Like

Ahh the soothing sounds of brutal despair makes one yearn for nights in the pit. Love me some death metal.

5 Likes

Almost done

Does your flask usually cloud up when running d8?

4 Likes

I’m jealous dude. We finally got up to temp and down to vac and my piece of shit USA labs vacuum breaker destroyed itself in front of me. We cranked down on the vacuum shut off, and the threads broke off of the glass where the little red cap goes. We weren’t even touching it when it broke. I guess it was a delta-p issue. I regret ever buying USA labs shit. Been nothing but problems since November.

1 Like

Yeah.

Take it back and tell Dave, Matt or John I sent ya down. They will replace it.

1 Like

Lol. Every single time I have tried to get service its been utter shit. I drove 1300mi in 24 hours to do business with them in person because I thought they were supposed to be the best. I bought my entire lab and hauled it back. I had some issues with a couple things and when I emailed them, their sales rep was nothing but rude and went so far as to ask if I even bought the equipment from them (and this was after several more orders and email correspondence). After that I quit doing business with them and went back to BVV. I only buy from usalab when I absolutely need to. I REALLY wanted to do business with them, and I really wanted their service to be as good as I have heard about, but I don’t believe I spend enough money with them to receive that.

1 Like

Call em tomorrow… tell em Heisenberg told ya to call to see what they can do for ya.

1 Like

I appreciate it, I’ll try. It broke when no one was touching it. I heard a depressurization of the rf and I unscrewed the cap and the glass came off in my hand. I don’t even understand how that happened. I have broken my fair share of glass, and it’s usually when I am “forcing” something. It sucks that a 300$ swing arm is trashed because of some shitty threads.

2 Likes