Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Ooh. To drag?

1 Like

That thing come with a bulldozer scoop to carry the hefty set of cajones you got for riding/wanting that thing? :joy:

3 Likes

Purely drag and hill climbs

1 Like

No.

Butā€¦

Looking at coffins right now :joy:

2 Likes

Chilling with @Stevenvhoang in the garden :grin:

9 Likes

Very cool!

:joy::joy::joy: might as well 3 wheel convert it while your at it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My cousins had a bunch of atcā€™s & they had a 750 cb Honda & sheeeesh would you hear that thing screaming & then just a flash & a poof then a cloud of dirt.

2 Likes

70 off topic posts laterā€¦

Not so much derailing as it is the ones that made the threadā€¦ just a bunch of friends talking civilly to one another.

4 Likes

Just a simple conversation going on thats all.

4 Likes

Heā€™s just lonely :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

This is my best approximation as well

4 Likes

Alright guys letā€™s science again to please everyone :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Mornin!

Whatā€™s on the agenda for the upcoming week for everyone?

@Miles-Beyond
@anon32743824
@MedicineManHempCo
@Cheebachiefextracts

2 Likes

Alsoā€¦ how is everyone has flushing their reaction?

Seeing the use of a needle and rubber stopper seems to be a standard way while you bubble your solution.

Also seen a flood from above with needle bubbling and another needle tip for depressurizing.

Ordering toluene tomorrow and gonna try a run with that but really wanna nail down the ā€œgas flushingā€ to make it as efficient as possible.

@Roguelab or @roiplek any insight?

A quick vid of what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦

4 Likes

When I left the lab on Friday I left a rxn in the flask at rm stirring all weekend. It will be the longest Iā€™ve let one go. Iā€™m going to order some gas and fittings/regulator/guages to start sparging. Making some more gummies using Starburst jello mix packs. Burning herbs etc.

2 Likes

Where did you source your toluene from?

Chemsavers

2 Likes

Recently Iā€™ve been sourcing all solvents and powders there

1 Like

Thank ya! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes